Grey Cup tickets for sale

Hi Gang,
I have a pair of tickets (Section 514, Row 4, seats 103/104) that I'm unable to use for the Grey Cup game so if you are interested in purchasing them ($179.14 each) please pm me.
Thanks

Dave

Let me know if you still have the 2 tickets , you can call me at 905-529-9172 ,leave me your number and I will call you. This will be my 22 grey cup . Vic...

Lets see! No Argos in the cup.There should be thousands of cheap tickets on the street people!I got my centre field lower level already!Sorry!

I have a pair of platnum with vip tailgate and vanier and grey cup seats, section 238 row 3

pm me if you are interested. Russ

Actually, the entire upper bowl has sold out as of this morning.

WOW! good for the league!

I now believe the Grey Cup has now Sold Out.

There is always a push once the teams are decided and people finalize travel plans but when a home team fails to make it...........tons and tons of tickets float around the street in the days before the game for next to nothing. If you hang around the stadium right at kickoff you may get a free one or maybe pay only 5 or 10 bucks because its crunch time for scalpers and they either 'eat em' or get whatever they can.

Thanks to everyone who pm'd me, the tickets have been sold. Thansk again and see ya down there! Go Riders!

I have a pair of tickets Section 529 Row 2 105/106. $190 for pair. PM me.