Grey Cup Ticket sales

I wanted to know how ticket sales were going and this is the site that had the news. Thanks.
At least 3 Winnipeggers are happy owners of 3 cheap seats for the big game in the big smoke.

GREAT! and WELCOME! :thup:

It should sell out , tickets are selling real fast. :thup:

There are no more cheap seats left except for some singles.

I'm really not sure why people sweat to get Grey Cup tickets.. Every year, it has been very easy to show up before the game and buy tickets in the parking lot before the Grey Cup at equal OR LESS than the face value ... I've had good seats, and bad seats ... its never been difficult. 5 Grey Cups, and only purchased once in advance (91).

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

good to know.but if the argos make it to the big dance, i'm sure there wont be any going for less.

I don't think it will be easy to get below cost tickets this time unless you are willing to miss the 1st quarter.

This is going to sell out well before hand and they haven't even announced the major entertainment yet.

If they get a band like THE POLICE and/or THE STONES , then forget it.

The lowest price tickets are are ready sold out except for some singles. :thup:

This will not be like it was in WINNIPEG just selling out at the last minute. :rockin:

when are they announcing the 'big news'?

Tell me and we will both know , but as I wrote before , if they are charging $290 per ticket for the tail gate party before the game [$200 for season ticket holders] I better get to SLEEP with an ARGO CHEER LEADER :lol:

They better have some artist that is very huge for $290 8)

, but as I wrote before , if they are charging $290 per ticket for the tail gate party before the game [$200 for season ticket holders] I better get to SLEEP with an ARGO CHEER LEADER :lol:

Cheerleaders????? When you find out let me know! 8) 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :rockin:

Good on Toronto for supporting the GC and basically selling out 8 months in advance!

Yes it may be the earliest sellout in recent memory or possibly ever.
I certainly cannot remember the last time a team soldout before the season started.

I was checking Ticketmaster earlier. Only singles left in the Oxfords, but pairs can be found in the Cambridges, provided you don't mind sitting 25 or so rows up in the nosebleeds. Decent seats are still available in the Crimsons (12th row south endzone almost dead centre) and Golds (9th row about the 15-20 yd line). The best Platinum pair are towards the back of the section on the west side of the stadium around the 30. So tickets can still be found, if you're willing to coff up the coin.

They are now selling in section 515 row 28 [$179] and only have 2 sections left to completely sell out the 500 level except for some singles.[Unless , when they finish selling out that side , they start selling tickets on the other side of the R.C. , but I don't think so] :thup:

They are now at section 134B [row 5] in the GOLD section level 100 [$327] and only have 3 smaller sections left to sell the 100 level out :thup:
[Unless , they are rotating the ticket sales from side to side for the 100 level].

So what is left after those sections , is section 238 on to the North [The Tron side] in the 200 level [$560]. A small part of the South end zone from section 120 to it's right end , for a complete sell out of the GREY CUP :thup:

They could also add the North end zone seats to sell , if they haven't already.

I would say now that there are less than 5,000 tickets left. :rockin: