Grey Cup Roll Call

Who's going to the grey cup besides me and the Realistic Fan.
This will be our first foray to the big show and we can't wait. :rockin:

I'm a round, 250 lbs, going down, to the town, makin' sound, like a clown, charlie brown.

Been to 7 Grey Cups since 1989, every city except Regina.

I dont have a game ticket, but I will be in downtown TO Friday, Sat and Sunday, taking in the fun of the CFL brotherhood.

:rockin:

P.S.Hey Kerrigan: I will be the one in the Kerrigan #2 jersey!

Bump. :slight_smile:

The only way you would get me anywhere near Toronto is to drag me there kicking and screaming all the way, Grey Cup or not!

Out and about Wednesday night, not sure where though.
Thursday, walking around Grey Cup Fest takin in all the sights and then hitting Spirit of Edmonton.
Friday,

• 11:00 to 1:30 auctioning off Ang's cane he wacked Kapp's head with at the CFL Alumni Luncheon...that should be fun!
    -1:30 to 3:30 joining the CFL Fan's Fight Cancer Meet and Greet at Joe Badali's on Front street across from the Convention
    Centre.
    3:30 to 6:30 - taking a breather at a friends room for some beers and food.
    7:00 to 10:00 - Vanier Cup - if Mac is in it - otherwise Tigertown Wrecking Ball
    10:00 on...I am no longer responsible for my actions for the night!

Saturday:
10:00 am State of the Nation - Royal York
12:00 to 3:00 enjoying the sights of Grey Cup Festival I didn't see on Sunday.
4:00 until 8:00 Tigertown
8:00 to 10:00 Spirit of Edmonton
10:00...I , again, am longer responsible for my actions...lol

Sunday:
12:00 to 6:00 - Pre-game party at the Ballroom
7:00 -just the 100th Edition of the Canadian Football Championship known as the Grey Cup!

Some downtwon TO tips
Google the following for their address:
Best Pizza - Big Slice, great deal on 28 inch slabs of za.
Best That Food - Salad King
Best Italian Food for the money - Joe Badali's -on Front St. below Badali's
Great Pub: The Overdraught - below Joe Badali's, Pogue Mahon's - College and Young
Cool Piece of Canadian History Bar - Pipers Bar - lower level of the Royal York Hotel (decent priced food and beers), Wheatsheaf (oldest bar in Canada)
Highend Beer Bar - Beer Bistro - best fries in the city! Finn's Temple Bar,
Cheap Beer - great food - Burgundy's, Sneaky Dee's, ,
Cheep Food - Korean Grill House - $15.00 All you can eat - BBQ's at the table, they bring the meat out and you cook it. Get the Green Salad with it.

Jare - I don't see http://www.hollowayandfriends.com on your list. Surely that's an oversight. See you there!! :wink:

bump again

Jare - some SOBs are hitting the Loose Moose Wed night. If we dont see you there, I'm sure we'll see you somewhere over the 4 days.

Cheers
J

I'll try to make it. I've committed to a couple of parties. It depends how the cards fall.
If I can make it I will. Thanks for the invite.
Come by the CFL Fans Fight Cancer Meet and Greet at Joe Badali's on Friday from 12:30 to 3:00 or Holloway and Friends on Saturday at Steamwhistle Brewery.
Jare

We're planning on both!