Grey Cup Prediction: (B.C 37 - Montreal 17)

Unless a complete weather disaster occurs (Blizzard , -25 C) a feel as though the B.C Lions are the stronger in most catergories , here id how I break the game down on papar.

Well if you look at the teams they are even in a few categories

QB's - Even
RB's - Montreal
WR/SB - B.C
OL - Montreal
DL - B.C
LB's - B.C
DB's - B.C
P/K - Montreal
Coaching - B.C

• Fairly even, but I think the biggest difference in this game will be made on the sidelines in terms of coaching , I just feel as though Wally Bouno has an edge , how about you?

Final Score B.C 37 - Montreal 17

BC 35 Als 21
I don't think QB's are equal not when you compare Buck to Nealon
OL should be even after the schooling they gave the Riders. The problem is that the advatages Montreal has are smaller then the Lions. Edwards versus Smith for example.

Our D-line vs their O-line. We had no problem shutting Kieth down last week, and we had no problem shutting down Edwards in both meetings with the Als this year.

Mr T. would predict 'Pain'.

You guys have produced a very good analysis "on paper". But, in a one shot game, anything can happen. I'll offer an example. In 2001, when the Grey Cup was played in my city, The Bombers were
14-4 in the regular season and the Stamps were 8-10. Milt Stegall had had a great season (like Geroy Simon in 2006). The Bombers were, in principle the better team. How could a team with a losing record, with a first year QB (Marcus Crandell!!!!!!!!!), beat the best team in the league. Well, it happened... And the game was played indoors in perfect conditions.
In 2006, we have the best team in the league against the Als. The Als have Anthony Calvillo (5 Grey Cup appearances, has been the MOP) not Marcus Crandell, a one game wonder. And, the Als are not overconfident coming into this game. Right now, I admit BC are the favorites; and they deserve to be. They earned it.
But, the Als, are a dark horse... Not an underdog.

34-10 Lions

34-10 Lions? You must be talking about the Detroit Lions this weekend Deb. Cause, there is no way the BC lions win by that much in the GC.

I could not have said it better. If BC becomes complacent, they may be in for a surprise.

im calling for an upset.

This game goes into overtime

34-28 Montreal, Robert Edwards scores the winning TD.

Robert Edwards is named MOP- 25 rushes, 155 yards, 2 TDs.

Ben Cahoon- Top canadian, 11 catches, 107 yards, 1 TD.

Don't see the Lions letting up in this game. And the only way we lose this game is if we become complacent. This team has shown it throughout the season they are the class of the league, and Sunday will be no different.

Lions win by 10.

Low scoring. Emphasis on defense.

BC 22
Montreal 18

I hope!

how much does BC pay the refs? is it lesser than the amount they paid for the annual cfl awards?

Iceman, give it a rest with your conspiracy theory.

Can I send you some sour grapes left over from the whinery?

How about my 5 points iceman?
MMMMMMMMMMM?

how about paying me to discuss your five points, like how MTL and BC paid the cfl to play in the grey cup game,lol.

Prove it iceman.

Give us the details.

Name names! (The tooth fairy and Hans Christian Andersen don't count)

How about me paying you two dollars to stop acting like a 12 year old and shut up? Enough with the BS about paying the refs. On the topic of paying, I really hope someone will pay for you to get a post-elementary school education someday.

i graduated from UBC with a political science degree, so i aint a dummy. It was uncalled for, you guys take this board too seriously, it aint a big deal, im just gonna sit back relax, and count my benjamins.

Seems to me a Political Science guy would know to use proper syntax.

Political science...there's an oxy-moron...