GREY CUP PREDICTION: Als will be in the big game

montreal is gonna choke in the playoffs anyways, they are basically the buffalo bills of the cfl, i remember one of their players said it after they lost the grey cup game to bc in 2005. How many big games has calvillo choked in the grey cups, east finals, etc., montreal has hosted so many playoff games that they should have multiple grey cups to show for it, they spent over the cap and were arrogant for so many years that they act like they were the second coming of the 49ers camelot era.

don matthews may have the most wins, but he is a big time playoff choke artist.

Really!
He has the most wins…and the most Grey cups! Thats not exactly choking is it…besides, just to keep you up to date…He is not the coach of the ALs anymore…its been 2 years

notice i said may have, not he is, meaning i was typing in past tense and realised that he left. Plus he got fired and didn't retire, Popp won the power struggle.

Good stuff. You change the goalposts after being thoroughly embarrassed, making an ignorant comment about one of the most successful coaches in CFL history. Good job. Keep up the stellar posts.

Awesome, you can do basic math! Congrats, your mom must be very proud.

Now go away, troll. Go back to cheering for your 4-5 team. I'll take my 6-3 Alouettes, thank you for very much.

who chokes more ?

don matthews
wade phillips
canadian olympic team

He also listed 2005 as the year MTL lost to the Lions, if you're really nitpicking errors in his post.

Wow! BC doesnt seem to have any problems winning in the East despite that pathetic 1 and goal thing this week! hopefully they learned there lesson! Calgary looked like a rookie team against Ricky! Dave retire please your starting to look like a clown! without the mighty B um not much of a team here! Wake up! Wally dumped Dave 4 a reason! ya he's washed up! and can't be counted on to win games! sorry but one hard hit away from reality!

Point taken, but what's the point of having divisions then? You might aswell just have a single table.

who chokes more ?

don matthews
wade phillips
canadian olympic team
[/quote]
You must really like being an ignorant troll.