Grey Cup Pondoring

I agree Guelphcatsfan. I have always contended that Cavilho was also blessed by an excellent O-line (couple good receivers too) and thus his BIG success. He had enough time in the pocket to have a Tims and a dozen TimBits hefore throwing. Not saying he wasn't a good QB but that he was a lot better because of his O-line.... especially the last 4-6 years of his career. Same would be case with Cats.

The Ottawa "D" shut him down completely, they had the best run defense in the CFL this season. The Esks were worried about the Ottawa passing game and were just thrown off balance by the run and a pretty good Ottawa "O" line.
Ottawa was pretty good at stopping Messam too, I expect they will shut down the Calgary run game too.

The Ottawa "D" shut him down completely, they had the best run defense in the CFL this season. The Esks were worried about the Ottawa passing game and were just thrown off balance by the run and a pretty good Ottawa "O" line.
Ottawa was pretty good at stopping Messam too, I expect they will shut down the Calgary run game too.

Well guys what can I say - I predicted that Ottawa would win. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but I'd rather have been wrong. Hank will even more objectionable now. :frowning:

Injury stopped the Stamps ,Marquay McDaniel one of Calgarys premier receivers was taken out of the game early and Ottawa powerful impressive Defence did the rest along with Smiling (angry) Hank and another of our former receivers Ellingson and all the other R&B's....
Hanks quote was also bang on later in the celebrations something about" This is for all you HATERS whose own organizations haven't won a Grey Cup for more than a decade!!"
Guess Hank reads our forum ,We do seem to have some HATERS on here ,what good does hate do?Absolutely nothing ! :thdn:

Yep good call Slim!....................... :thup:

Hank was outstanding, close to 500 yards passing, throws for two TDs, runs in two TDs. Easily the Grey Cup MOP.
As predicted the Ottawa run defense that shut down the Esks, shut down Messam too.
Jackson made some clutch catches, Criner, filling in for Chris Williams made that spectacular catch late in the game.

Did he actually say that? He specifically called out Hamilton and Winnipeg? (Meaning Hamilton, since he has no connection to Winnipeg)

Classy.

[quote=by deltaqueen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:25 am

Well guys what can I say - I predicted that Ottawa would win. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: [quote ]

You + me both, deltaqueen!

Yes, said that on TSN standing with his wife and some of his children.
Talking to this Forum....

Well maybe he'd be more "beloved" if he took a different approach to things like that. He could learn a thing or two from a guy like Pinball. There's no upside to antagonizing fans across the country. It could even cost him financially down the road when he finds himself to be less marketable than he could have been.