Grey Cup Parties

I'd be interested in hearing what others did for their respective Grey Cup parties ...

Ours was mexican Grey Cup .. Corona's, Pacifico's, nacho's and salsa, enchallattas, tequilla .. had a few friends over, watched NFL from 11am-4ish .. watched parts of the Grey Cup between 4 and 6 .. then switched over to the SanDiego/Denver game ..

Quiet party compared to most years .. But it was a decent day anyways ... My wife won $340 on proline (NFL), so it turned out alright. Thank gawd GreyCup/Superbowl Sunday is more about spending time with friends and family and booze, than it is focused on just the game ...

Gotta say tho, the game itself was very mediocre. However, the SanDiego/Denver game was quite excellent. Good times.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

We had our group of usual neighbours.(18 I beleive) Beer in the cooler. Lots of food.
Nachos
Stuffed Mushrooms
Layered Bean / Salsa Dip
Shrimp rings
Veggie Trays
Hot Hor's D orves (sasage rolls, wings,meatballs)
Spinach dip
Lots of variety of potato chips and dips.
And a Grey cup cake.

Trust me, Cake and beer don't go together well!

And

Even though this years Grey Cup wasn't as exciting as last years (The right team won anyways!) We didn't flip to the Sunday night game until the last post game interview was done.

Gotta say tho, the game itself was very mediocre. However, the SanDiego/Denver game was quite excellent. Good times

Trying to get us going here Statmatik? :wink: