Grey Cup Parade Scheduled for downtown Montreal

I guess they'll be idiot fans from every team. I usually don't bad mouth unless it's the Argos but that's too easy. Like I said, any team can win at anytime in the CFL. Some people just like to rub it in.

Stll think it's nice though that Seb said in the topic that Montreal would hold a parade for the Lions after they win the Cup cause I'm pretty sure Vancouver wouldn't it if the Als won. LOL.

To Ryoon and Lionbacker,

I am not an idiot fan...
Don Matthews went off saying how this year's edition was going to be "his best team ever". I disagreed with him totally. Was I saying that the Als were going to suck? NO. Was I saying that the Als were not going to win the Grey Cup?! NO...For all we know maybe certain things will happen, certain players will be injured, or who knows what might happen and the Als will win it!

BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT THE ALS ARE THE SAME CALIBER OF TEAM THAT THEY WERE WHEN THEY HAD THE EXPLOSIVE JERMAINE COPELAND AND GREAT DBS IN DAVIS SANCHEZ AND BARRON MILES. Those replacement players that they had could very well get the job done...But this is a team that is not as good, at least in my eyes, as the 2002 and 2004 Alouettes. The 2002 team was the best he had.

AND NO MATTER HOW CLEAR I WAS MAKING MY OPINIONS, PEOPLE STARTING ATTACKING ME CALLING ME 12 YEARS OLD. So for the last time, "Ryoon", try reading what I wrote REALLY CAREFULLY before YOU start making "idiot" comments.

Diesel,
Obviously Ryoon has a beef with you but if what you wrote is true then good for you for your opinions. Every time someone writes an opinion and someone disagrees the "idiot" word comes out. Get use to it cause a lot of people like to twist your words around and start interpreting them their own way.

Lions Drive for five in '05

^^^^^LOSER!^^^^^^ THE ALS AREN'T EVEN GOING TO GET TO THE GREY CUP. It will either be toronto or a cross over from the west!

Argos will repeat.

Im thinking Argos and Lions for the grey cup.

Your ass is sucking wind fellah!!!

The Al's couldn't win at lawn bowling for seniors this year...

They absolutely suck!

Monteal's chemistry has all together changed, and not for the better...

They will have a hard time beating Ottawa this season, as the Don stands on the sidelines, slack jawed, looking in abject disbieive, bewildered and lost!

Who are you talking to when talking about the als?