Toronto Argonauts 11-4
Edmonton Eskimos 7-2
Calgary Stampeders 4-1
Montreal Alouettes 4-1
BC Lions 5-1
Hamilton Tiger Cats 7-1
Saskatchewan Roughriders 10-1
Winnipeg Bluebombers 15-1

I know that those two pre-season games were HUGE...but I guess that the sports bookmaking world doesn't really care.

Awwww Bluto, let the children have their oh-so important preseason wins, we all know how important they are...:wink: :rockin:

You mean that those two glorious victories didn't convince you of the inevitable TiCat dominance we'll see this year ArgoDave?

Id take Sask at 10-1

Toronto Argonauts 11-4 Edmonton Eskimos 7-2 Calgary Stampeders 4-1 Montreal Alouettes 4-1 BC Lions 5-1 Hamilton Tiger Cats 7-1 Saskatchewan Roughriders 10-1 Winnipeg Bluebombers 15-1

I know that those two pre-season games were HUGE...but I guess that the sports bookmaking world doesn't really care.

What the bookmaking world thinks means about as much as what the preseason games meant. We all know that the bookmakers are always right. :roll:

I agree that bookie odds can be sketchy... but after the hoopla caused by two preseaon wins I thought that a reality check from outside the golden horseshoe was in order.

The pre-season wins were great but in my opinion the second game really could have went either way. The game at Rogers centre was owned by the tabbies, however the second tilt at Ivor Wynne could have been closer. The Argos had a lot of dropped balls and if they hadn't made the QB change that resulted in the 2 yd rushing TD later in the game, the score would have been very tight. I take pride and am gratified that the ti-cats beat the argos, however lets not jump the gun yet... Id still say the bookies odds are a bit off-kilt though... Definately wouldnt put money on the Double Blue to win the cup.

I’d agree with most of that. I’m curious who you think is the odds on favorite then?

I think the year will ride on coaching if they can pull the talent together we can go a long way. :thup:

Make fun of the quoted odds, if you like. But,remember that bookies are not in the business to lose money.
They set the odds in such a way that they trigger betting that will result in a profit for whom?....The bookies,of course.

Now, if you think the bookies are wrong, and that Hamilton is better than a 7-1 choice, take advantage, place a bet, and get rich. You will be taking money from some poor sap in Toronto who is rushing to bet on Toronto.
I hope I haven't violated any comvention by advocating gambling. I didn't start this thread, bob.

:rockin:

I don't care about odds for the grey cup!
Only Labour Day matters!!!!
All else is icing

I was thinking the very same thing.

Now if you excuse me.... I have to make a phone call. Sask at 10-1 and Buttercup in the 5th.

I just hope the odds are still like that when I get to Vegas in early July, because I would bet on the Cats and Sask with those odds.

Ive got a funny feeling the Renegades will emerge victorious this year haha

Odd too that the Ti-Cats are getting between 3.5 and 4 points on bowman's and Bet365. I guess the pre-season games do not influence Vegas that much.

Also, how can't it be okay to talk gambling when Bowman's and pro-line are league sponsors?

what ill take both saskatchewan and hamilton with those odds

Count on Ticat fans to pick a winner :lol:

Cats or Riders?

Riders?! They'll NEVER win the cup!