Grey Cup Music Festival price$

Do you think the Event Organizers (CFL/Ticats) out priced the Fans? With only half the seats sold for ‘presale’ we’ll see how the ‘general public’ on sale goes (tomorrow)!

1 Like

I have a few friends that picked up tickets (all who are not going to the game).

But truly Hamilton is not a country city. This is not Western Canada.

No chance. She’s a world class act.

:sunglasses: You’re right. Compared to some of these other so called “World Class performers”,
the top prices to see Carrie are actually much cheaper than to be expected !!!

2 Likes

Green Day is the Grey Cup Half-time Act

2 Likes

Hamilton did host the CCMA country music awards but your right, the honky tonk :cowboy_hat_face: is stronger in the West!

1 Like

For a World Class performer you’d think she would sell out :stadium: :chart_with_downwards_trend: for “cheaper than to be expected … top prices” :man_shrugging:t2:

Hamilton might not be a “Country City” but I believe Shania Twain is from Ontario so at least the West can’t claim to have all the country stars.

1 Like

sudbury or the sault, forget which one.

edit: says Windsor.

hmmm…

(either I’m getting old, or I’m confused, as I swore she was a northern girl, lol)

edit #2: Ok, she grew up in Timmins. Not completely insane - yet.

1 Like

Was it the Toronto Grey Cup Committee from 2016 responsible for setting the price for tickets? Cause they are ridiculous. I smell a Pizza Pizza promotion coming on

Many Canadian Country singers are from Ontario .

• The Reklaws
    -Tim Hicks
    -Jade Eagleson
    -Owen Riegling
    -Jason Blaine
    -Nate Haller
    -Jason McCoy
  • Robyn Ottolini
    -Andrew Hyatt
    -River Town Saints

And many more

1 Like