Grey Cup Half Time Musical Act

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been a thread started yet on who people want to play at half time of the GC considering the announcement will be made on Sunday. Let the debate begin.

please not robin thicke, please not robin thicke, please not robin thicke....

Serena Ryder is my guess..

I would agree, but believe she is playing GC week already. Can't see an act being double booked for the festivities.

Sheepdogs, they are from Sasketchewan aren’t they.

Yea, the Sheepdogs will be in Regina as well.

I'm also going to guess Serena Ryder. I don't have any problems with that.

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83479]viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83479[/url] Here's what your looking for......5 pages and counting on the Grey Cup 1/2 time show. :rockin: :cowboy:

yeah...but why in the Cats forum...tis kinda a CFL main page worthy subject...even if there are multiple threads on it.

It is in the CFL main page.....thread started July 23/13,page 3 of 308,I was in Cat forum...and jumped to main form at bottom drop down box to post.Remembered original thread in CFL TALK,looked it up and reposted link from there. :slight_smile:

http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83479 Original thread.....same as the first one !!! :cowboy:

Ahh...interesting.

I think there was another thread as well on it that was uber long...not sure

Everyone is saving up their energy to post on how much whoever they picked sucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Serena Ryder for sure- maybe the sheepdogs from Saskatoon

Either would be excellent, was at a Serena Ryder concert in St Catharines a number of years ago, excellent!

:rockin:

Miley Cyrus? :oops:

So sick of Serena Ryder. Good thing I seldom watch the halftime show...although I may watch if the Sheepdogs play.

Black Sabbath !!!! OZZY OZZY OZZY :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Can you imagine Ozzy trying to move around the stage in frozen Regina in November!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:wink:

How about Stephen Harper playing the piano a la Billy Joel. He did it at an xmas party once in Ottawa then stole xmas! :thdn:

heh