GREY CUP GAME THREAD - Als vs. Riders, 6 pm ET kickoff, TSN

AC throws two away, had time on last one, we saw Cahoon was open. Would like to see more cable cam replays.

1:01 left in half, Riders have possession.

A Fantuztic catch!!!!

Wow. So close to TD, so close to end of half. I think this’ll be ruled complete, but is there time left?

This could be the game...it was a catch, but what's the time remaning?

There IS time on the clock... this should be overturned!!

2 seconds on the clock!

Yes. And I think they should just go for FG.

Congi FG is good.. 17-3 Riders at the half..... shocking

That's a good call...

You NEVER take points off the board.

I rememeber the Cats losing a playoff game back in the early '90's against Winnipeg because John Gregory went for a touchdown instead of a field goal in the first half.We did'nt make it and lost by less than 3.

Excellent call by the Coach of the Year, and its two, count em, TWO TD lead.

Watch for AC to be less effective in the second half, as those veggie proteins just don’t get it done

Congi gets FG as flash bulbs go off all around him, 17-3 Riders at the half.

PASSING CP/AT YDS TD INT
A. CALVILLO 11/19 116 0 0

D. DURANT 13/21 156 1 0

And AC has that fumble.

Riders D deserves lots of credit. AC not looking too impressive, and the SSK D is a reason for that. Good coverage forcing him to throw it away.

RUSHING ATT YDS TD LG

A. COBOURNE 5 21 0 11
A. CALVILLO 2 14 0 10
A. MCPHERSON 1 2 0 2

W. CATES 6 40 0 16
C. SZARKA 2 10 0 7
R. BAGG 1 13 0 13
D. DURANT 1 11 0 11

The other AC (Avon Cobourne) also getting nowhere.

Hard to pick MVPs so far.

Appropriate that first line sung at halftime is "I want to know where my confidence went." Sounds like a good theme song for Als. :slight_smile:

The only Blue Rodeo son I like is Diamond Mine...

The rest blows moose genetalia...

Never liked the early '90's country/rock genre....

Blyechhh...

I had the great misfortune of watching my Chicago Bears hit new hieghts of football futility,so I was only watching sporadically.Usually the Als play pitch and catch with their receivers well in space.I take it that the Saskatchewan D has taken most of this away from them?

While I can't say I've noticed a difference in the camera coverage, TSN and the CFL has done a really great job of this Grey Cup; or maybe its just the City of Calgary, and how the West whoops it up on Grey Cup Sunday.

Blue Rodeo, the fly pasts, the Anthem, recognition of Canadian Troops abroad; what a great show!

Agreed… all points

should have went for the touchdown ken miller. you have sooooo much momentum.

by the way blue rodeo beats the black eyed peas any day. 8)

Good grief...

Blue Rodeo is horrible...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz :thdn: :frowning:

Agreed… all points

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would be good to meet you and buy you a beer one day HtD; if you're ever near Stoney Creek Legion?

Epperly is evidently not a C+W fan, and would not appreciate Willie Nelson...

Good bye ,Blue Rodeo....

Don't come back...

You sucked 15-20 years ago and nothing has changed...

Talk about a downer at football game...

The Rider D has taken a lot away from them. But Als have not been at their best. What is it about GC games and the Als?

Now they are playing “Lost Together.” Now that would be the blew team’s theme song. :slight_smile: