Grey Cup Fan Base

I assume you’re on Ticketmaster Sign In but can’t get past that page or the password one? I can have someone reach out to you from the Ticats if you keep having issues.

Thanks Sully. I tried again today, using my computer rather than the iPad, and after a couple of tries, I was successful. My wife wanted to purchase a second name to be added, in memory of her Mom, a long time Ti-Cat fan, and it was important to her. I wonder if because I was trying to log in a second time, the website was having problems with me, but, in the end, I was successful. Must have been something with iPad? Thanks again!

1 Like

anyway to find out how many squares have been purchased?

If I legally change my name to Argos Suck, can I get it inscribed on the new Grey Cup fan base?

3 Likes

I’m not a lawyer but, I have read that you can call yourself anything you want as long as it is not done for fraudulent purposes. Perhaps an actual lawyer could provide some verification of this? Even still, somehow I don’t think the league, or the teams (both blew and Cat), would want that particular name used. :woozy_face: :football: :trophy: :slightly_smiling_face: :mask:

If you show me proof of this name change I will make this happen.

4 Likes

Atta boy Sully!

1 Like

If you change your name and get it engraved on the fan base, it is quite possible that it would be engraved as - Mr. A. Sucks - league probably wouldn't want Argos Suck (or any other team Sucks) on the base. Just a thought.

They wouldn't accept my name Harris Cheatz.

1 Like

yay…although i know you must be joking

Here's a list of great Winnipeg running backs : Willard Reaves , Dave Raimey , Leo Lewis , Charles Roberts , Mack Herron, Robert Mimbs, Ronald Williams , Gerry James , Charlie Shepard . They all had one thing in common . They didn't cheat like Harris . :roll_eyes:

Pat Lynch (the old TiCat fan who admired the Bomber franchise)

1 Like

how do you know? Mack Herron got busted for a pound of pot and ended up as a sreet person. Who knows what he used back in the day or any of those guys.

Were PEDs even against the rules “back in the day”?

Not sure. But there are/were many ways of cheating. Unless you define cheating only as not getting caught at something. My point is Pat listed a bunch of ex bombers who “never” cheated while singling out Harris for cheating. How on earth would he know that?

many ex teammates may well tell how cheated they felt when a running back got hammered before a Grey Cup game and then played horribly.

Last time I checked , pot is not a PED . Harris was tested and found to have violated the league's drug rules . The great Bomber backs listed did not . I know that . :grinning:

Pat Lynch (guilty as charged)

Your statement said no other Bomber cheated. I said how would you know?
Harris got caught. It’s not that doesn’t mean others didn’t cheat.

You could re-phrase and say no other Bomber ever got busted for a PED that you know of.

I could say no other Bomber ,ever , was tested and found guilty of cheating . So Harris is unique in that respect, your honour . :roll_eyes:

Pat Lynch (the Ploen truth guy)

1 Like

Atta boy. Words matter. However he was not charged and suspended for cheating. He was found to have used a PED and was punished.

We could debate whether taking PED is cheating as opposed to breaking policy , getting suspended and then being reinstated.

But that would be a waste of time.

sure you could.

you'd be wrong.

but you could still argue it.

regardless, a cheater is a cheater, and harris is a cheater.

a known cheater.

a busted cheater.

a classless, overrated cheater.

3 Likes

I just gotta ask. Does it make you feel better to keep saying that??

just wondering