Grey Cup 101

As a Ti-Cat fan, y'know what I like second most 'bout this Grey Cup? It's the last game without an Ottawa team as part of the CFL.

As of Monday..... "WELCOME BACK"!

Why thank you. :smiley:

Took the day off. It’d be sweet if they signed a guy or two, though I don’t expect that to happen.

Well, on one side, were gonna love having you guys back over the next three years or so. Plenty of raw meat to feast on. Sadly we're gonna miss four wins from Winnipeg, but I guess you can't have everything.

Seriously though, I'm hoping to make it up to Ottawa to see your stadium open and to watch my tabbies play you guys.

I have to say, the RedBlacks can't start soon enough. I have found that for every year Ottawa has not had a CFL team, my interest has been steadily dwindling in the CFL in general from year to year. I've become disinterested in watching other teams play regular season and playoff games. The Grey Cup is always an exception. This year, I'm much more enthused because the long wait is almost over. It's been 31 years since my team has gone to the Grey Cup. If someone wouldv'e told me this in 1981, I wouldv'e said they were crazy. Incredible. I can't wait to be watching the RedBlacks at Lansdowne.