Greg Marshall's Wrongful Dismissal !

1. I think they should start Ronnie Lancaster at QB the next game.
  2. Come to think of it - Danny McManus doesn't look so bad now does he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...i wonder if Danny Mac. will get in the game against his old team and coach..should be interesting ...Ronnie will have them ready ..with a little fire in the belly...but is it going to be enough to beat a very good Cal. team.hmmmmmmmi might have to change my virtual pick....on second thought... :roll: :? :?

Danny McManus doesn't look so bad now does he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup.....yup.....yup.....yup

Wrongful dismissal my eye. I just shook
my head during Hamiltons first game and
Marshall's yelling and screaming.(as usual)

This isnt college coach, these guys are
adults. He got shut out in my opinion.

…I for one truly appreciated the generousity of the rider backfield playing the second half of last weekend’s tilt with their pants around their ankles…having played DB in High School I know how tough it is to defend a gifted receiver, let alone try to do it when you can only move your legs 24" at a time…I hear the next time Sask and Calgary meet the Sask O-line has agreed to play with their helmets on backwards…

The last time Lancaster coached he was a league leading 1-17. Lead the league as worst coach that year. I'd say he's one win away from matching those stats this year. Good luck Tabbie fans...

ROFLMAO !