greg marshall signs

ch sports that greg marshall will sign as offensice co-ordinator for the western mustangs tommorrow

Good news indeed. Returning to Western as the offensive coordinator and eventual replacement for head coach Larry Haylor when he retires in the next year or two is a great fit for Greg Marshall and his family. Congratulations to Greg Marshall and thanks again for his efforts with the Ticats.

Good for them, they are getting a man who loves and understands this game.

Go Western!

All the best to coach Marshall. I'm sure in time Western will become a dynasty.
Greg certainly learned a lot from coaching in the cfl and I'm sure he'll be back again someday. :cowboy:

Good luck Greg

Great news!! :thup:

Congratulations to Coach Marshall. Looking forward to him making my Alma Mater, Western, a power house again like he did at Mac. The game between Mac and Western should be great in the fall. Can see him @ Western for a long time as the OC, then head coach or even as Athletic Director. Good luck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations to Coach Marshall. Looking forward to him making my Alma Mater, Western, a power house again like he did at Mac. The game between Mac and Western should be great in the fall. Can see him @ Western for a long time as the OC, then head coach or even as Athletic Director. Good luck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, Western will get better with Marshall there, he seems to be the perfect college type coach and replacement for Haylor.

Marshall can coach in the CFL as well and I hope he gets another shot .

In the meantime as much as I like Greg Marshall i`ll not like him when Western comes here to play or we go thier . I dont like the arogance of that school especially Haylor ( who i know is a very good coach ) who used to walk all over Mac in the old days . But not anymore and I hope we kick Gregs butt come the fall !!!

Haylor arrogant habman, come on, I didn't even notice this when I took the course growth and development with him as a prof. :wink:

doubtfull that it'll matter anyway...

Laurier is gonna stomp the CIS again... lol

He will will do great back in the college system.

You seen that coming,l bet you Mac is kicking themselves in the butt.He must have got a sweatheart of a deal considering he's under contract for the cats for another year.

They pay a fired coach in a lump sum I believe. Could be wrong.

Well Earl you have your opinion i`ll have mine ok ? I seen him kill Mac for alot of years and I seen Greg Marshall pull Lumsden at half time other wise Mac would of won every game by 50 or more points !!!!!

Yeah, he hit the jackpot with Lumsden... I'm not sure what kind of success he will have, but I do know that he discovered both Aidoo and Lumsden, and that can only mean good things for Canadian running backs. I wish Marshall a world of success... maybe he's of greater value to the game at the developmental level.

Congrats to Greg!!!

We'll still cheer for Mac though!

You deserve another shot at the Pro level again, hopefully as OC with the Cats>>>...

too mad the arm chair coaches in this site, were short sited when they called for marshalls head. look at all the great teams in the NFL, how many coaches did crap in their fist few seasons and then developed great teams, Johnson went 1-15 on onro to developing a great dinesty in Dallas, Look at Cowher in Pittsburg, He was is the 2nd coach in that franchise since the merg and how long did it take time to succeed. Marshalls firing was a mistake, the same mistake i will make should i renew my season tix for next year.

That good news from my perspective.