GREG gets gig....

Look at the rest of his coaching resume and then look with what class he took the firing. I think it would be great for him to get an opportunity to clean his name and likely it could be quite a bargain for the Bombers to get a coach of that calibre for a fraction of what it cost Toronto who would be paying most of his salary...

What do either of those two things have to do with his actual ability as a CFL coach? I never said he wasn’t a classy guy, nor have I cast aspersions on his non-CFL credentials. I’m simply saying that he showed no evidence of being a ‘fine coach’ in his one season in the league.

Maybe he’s a great coach. Maybe he’s an offensive genius. It’s entirely possible. But I don’t see how we can know that right now.

I think it would be great for him to get an opportunity to clean his name and likely it could be quite a bargain for the Bombers to get a coach of that calibre for a fraction of what it cost Toronto who would be paying most of his salary...
It would be a nice, cost-effective move. I admit, I'd be very curious to see what Andrus could do as an OC, without a circus front office and with some quality personnel on the offensive side of the ball.

No one should come in this league as a HC with no CFL experience. Worked for Trestman because of Popp and Calvillo. If Andrus is willing to be an OC under Lapolice's guidance. He will do great IMO.

The Bombers are insane if they hire Andrus as OC. He was the most disinterested coach I've ever seen when he was in TO.

Before going on and on with several posts in this thread about Andrus. . . note please that the only source for this rumour is MB2010 who did not give any source, credible or otherwise, behind this so-called rumour. He claims to have “read” it but does not tell us where he read it.

This is, remember, the same guy who told us that Scott Milanovich was “high on Bishop”, again claiming to have read that somewhere without giving us a source.

So his credibility is open to question. . .

I'm still convinced that he must give lousy interviews. . .

Boy I sure hope Lapolice doesn’t take BOTH of his running play formations to the Peg with him.

He MUST! What else could it be???

Insanely bad breath ?

Where is old Papa ?

Andrus as HC of the Bombers :lol: It was a joke, how anybody could have thought otherwise is very funny indeed. The guy is clearly a bum, I called it the day he was hired.

Congrats MB, you sucked in two of our veteran posters ! Well done.

.......just shows to go ya.....you can't believe anything tsn puts on their site :oops: of course they were getting it off a Canadian Press release... however..I was as right as hfxtc was on Milanovitch going to T.O (how's that ol fella)...... :lol:
My choice went to the nfl so i was not happy with either hire....but i'll support LaPolice....I don't know who he's going to bring in or stick with as assistant coaches....I kinda hope Nelson is kept on....otherwise....it's a wait and see 2010 :thup:
I guess the bod didn't pull the trigger on the final decision as was thought by a few....Mack is the man... :thup: