greene

Correct

You mean after one year off he does not need reps. I see so when do you think he will get this time to play with his players to get the timing down after one year. Look I f I remember right you and your twin ChrisW stated that because Burris has new team mates it will take time for him to get use to them. I agree whole heartly thus the Stamps played him for two quarters to get the reps in. Now Jeremy do not go to your twin for the answer when do you think he will get these reps in one game do you think and then he will be as good as 2003. PLease Jeremy I will save you answering that he will need time too just like Burris.

The ugliest football is usually at the start of the year because defenses typically gel before offenses do.

I didn't watch the game, but by the sound of it, it was ugly for both sides.

The receivers that Nealon is working with this year are pretty much the same ones he was working with in 2003 while Burris however is working with all new receivers he doesn't know their tendencies. Nealon has just spent two weeks in camp taking reps and he'll be playing a lot of the pre-season game in Regina on Sunday aswell, he'll get his reps in.

Why are me and Chris twins? Because we both cheer for the Roughriders?Whatever man...

Why do you guys even try. Redwhite2005 is the biggest idiot around, just ignore him. Anything he has to say is worthless, he is nothing but a waste of skin.