Greatest idea ever...

I think CFL players shouldnt be allowed to run. They should all have their feet taped together and should all hop around.

Might become more popular in Aussieland then :twisted: :lol:

ah, no! but a green feild (like now) with Lime/orange stripes on where the 50 used to be, maybe.

I want LED's on the ball and if possible a camera in the ball.

CFL slogan: Pimped out our balls!

You are on to something here sort of like three legged running backs ooooh! Kanga another great idea to consider!

Just keep the size they are now, but in meters, just like the field doesn’t change size, you just measure it in meters…

Maybe they should play with a balloon instead.

how about instead of sidelines, put a moat around the field. with sea serpents.

End zones fill with water!

and instead of chains....a laser meter ! When the two chain officials get too far they get tazzered!

HfxTC, not possible.

FYB: oh man! that was so below the belt it's not funny! Apparently my friend, YOU HAVN'T SEEN AUSSIE BALL, BECASE IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT WE DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE THAT!!! I RECAMEND YOU WATCH A GAME AND THEN GET BACK TO ME, BIG BOY!!!

phew!

now, where were we?

funny you should sau that, becase in one game in the NFL a few years ago, the ref made the following comment after a challenge.

"The recevier had two feet down in the endzone, and a THIRD FOOT..."

I think we need life guards for the end zone

with capes, that say "Action Man"

so, 18.288 metre long end zones.... good thing there's not too many yard markings in the end zone, that would be hard to mark up evenly.....

but the field has to change in size somehow.... 100 metres puts the goal lines almost 2 feet closer together.

Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: "KKanga" just slammed "FootballYouBet"...

That, my friend, puts you at the bottom of the ladder... 8)

And as far as "CFL metric" goes, since I'm VGCC champ, my football genius supersedes you lack of vision... 8)

I got it Cheerleaders could wear swimsuits and be certified life guards and instead of pompoms they could have colorful life boards. Keep costs down...

Wow we are brain storming! :lol: MUd wrestling on the side lines no I like that one!

Well, then just make the endzones 18 meters, you just lose a foot... :roll:

A few inches doesn't make a significant difference over such wide areas, field size or endzone size.

Arrêtes d'enculer des mouches... :stuck_out_tongue:

Teams could have a designated import swimmer.

Nate Davis "Coach! Mark Tewksbury is shaving his legs in the locker room again!"