Great team effort.

Both the offence and defense were firing on all cylinders last night. Ritchie's defense is really starting to show their stuff. The final score flattered Edmonton it was a rout. Too bad Dickenson went down but hopefully he'll recover quickly. Buck Pierce played a great game coming on in relief. Keep it going guys and take it to Winnipeg next weekend.

the lions will do the same thing to the bombers!!! go lions go

I agree, the defence looked full of confidence, and the offence, appeared, one Buck got his timing down, to be taking what the defence gave them and letting the athletes, do the work, ie; Simon and company to catch and run.

But, here is the question for you...was it me or did Joe Smith leave the game plan, once Buck got in the game? I could only count 2 or 3 touches in the whole second half.

Maybe they wanted Buck to air the ball out to get rid of some rust in anticipation he will start in Winnipeg. Hope the Lions shoot down the Bombers on Thursday.

Lions have to take advantage of the fact that Glenn and Stegall aren't gonna be in the lineup this week. Bombers are good defensively so if Pierce is starting, he better bring his "A" game.

Lions have started to look better in the past 3 weeks but there is still room for improvement. AS long as teh Lions finish the season strong, we should be in good shape.