Great job Q-man

Porter looked poised, in control and had good focus. Didn't make one bad decision.

Regardless of Casey's condition, I would like to see more of this guy this season. Could be a great number two guy and who knows what the future holds.

Great start Quinton!

#2? Get rid of printers and free up some $$$!
If porter doesnt start next game, its a big mistake on the cats part, the season is over.

I would like to see him start too...

Let's give him a few more opportunities to prove tonight's performance can be consistent.

Ugh the next game is against BC, so its going to be a ass-whoopin anyways.

They're all going to be ass-whoopings...this was one of the easy ones. Still I would play Porter to give him the reps...

smog:

#2 guy? He looked better than Printers or Williams have ever looked. Bye bye Casey.

Whoa whoa whoa, cats could win 1 or 2 of the remaining games. :lol:

smog:

#2 guy? He looked better than Printers or Williams have ever looked. Bye bye Casey.

Mr62... oh I agree, give him the starts and if he gets whooped, put in Casey. This guy looks for real. I want to see him prove that he can do this consistently.

before we annoint this guy the second coming of Danny Mac, lets look at winnipeg earlier this year

dinwiddie play an absolute awesome game and never had it after that

i agree that porter should start the next game BUT let's take it one game at a time

I don't know that he's they guy. But he's the fastest running white QB I've ever seen LOL!

I freeze framed the screen on his 32 yard gallop and he has a 3 yard stride...