Great Game Lions

Actually, Winnipeg is handling the press quite well. They haven't given the Lions any bulletin board material yet!

Actually, Winnipeg is handling the press quite well. They haven't given the Lions any bulletin board material yet!
Yeah, they're a good team and they beat us already this year so its payback time. :x :x :x

I'm not too worried. JJ's a lot more confident than he was when we lost to Winnipeg and so is our entire team. JJ has proven he can win in hostile environments, winning in Saskatchewan twice and Calgary. He can certainly do it again in Winnipeg.

I'm confident in the Lions.

First in the CFL, without a doubt.

Hands down!

Easily!

Without a doubt!

hi

Last I looked, stripping the ball was legal....

hi

His forward progress was not stopped by the time the ball was stripped. Watch the replays again. It was an excellent call.

Must have been watching a different game than we were!

Haha, that has to be the post of the year.

winnipeg only lost by one touchdown(no convert)and they arent even the best team in the league.thats a tsk.

Ummm...ok?

Sounds like good ol’fashioned whining to me.

And “tsk”?

We’re winning games (doesn’t matter by how much, the only relevant thing in the end is who gets the points).

We beat you.

“Tsk Tsk” to you.

We’re fine…I’d worry about your own team right now.

Well one think I have seen on these forums is that bomber and rider fans can not handle losing. It is so dam funny. Good game BC your stille the measuring stick and it looks like the road to the GC is cleared of any debris. Good luck the rest of the way.

Refs on our payroll????? Ya that's why they overturned that fumble recovery that was called on the field even though no-one else other than Jake Ireland could see any conclusive evidence on the replay.

Here I'll finish that whine for you with an alernate ending:
...Bouno needs to quit being so overbearing and get that chip off his shoulder and let some other teams win more often. :cry: :cry:
Does that express your feelings better little birdie?
Ya ever consider maybe taking up watching some other than football , like maybe checkers??

hi