Great Game keep it rolling Edmonton wants to lose!

Okay now the Tiger cats got the taste of winning. Thats make it 2 in a row. Good game TC fans.

I wouldn't say they want to lose, but they seem to be good at finding ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Case in point: AJ Gass's hammer throw of a Stampeder helmet was still 23 metres off the Commonwealth Stadium record, yet cemented his reputation as being a few bricks shy of the load needed to complete the mud hut temple for his ego.

Oski Wee Wee,

LOL... where the hell do you get these Russ??...lol

Well those two monkey boys may not be in the line up when your team plays them. Mind you the backups were an upgrade IMO. But your team now needs to go on a roll. The Eastern division can be had.

Yea, seems everyone in the East is waiting for the Cats to catch up... fine by me...lol

My adolescent pharmocology is an arcane science to decipher without a coffee in front of me, HTD. LOL

Gass is a selfish player in my opinion. At least Anderson got ejected from a football play that went terribly reckless, not some Grade 3-type tantrum that Kyle Turley beat Gass to by SIX YEARS.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2001/1105/1274080.html

Take the inner child, down a pint of Ritalin, and get Kepley out there!! LOL

Oski Wee Wee,