Great Game Bombers

I just wanted to congratulate the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on a great game!!!!! Dinwiddie played exceptionally well for such a pressure situation. See you next year!!!!!!
Long live the CFL!!!!!

Thanks Green 71, i know fans are gonna be all over Dinwiddie, but i say he played a helluva game considering the situation. Congrats to the RIDERS and props to the BB's

I'm not saying that dinwittie did a bad job, but he showed his inexperience. He was telegraphing and throwing to the same receivers so Sask knew where to be. And then there was the interception......I just think that if Winnipeg wants to have a chance they have to have a good backup QB. Perhaps that means when we are winning pulling Glenn and letting the backup take it, but they have to have more chances at the ball. All things considered Dinwittie did a good job considering what he was handed.

DINWIDDIE WASN'T CALLING THE PLAY'S MAN, BYE BYE KIT CARTRIGHT IF ANYONE, THE 6-7 YARD SIDELINE PASSES WERE FIGURED OUT AFTER THE 1ST QTR AND HE STUCK CALLING THEM, IF DINWIDDIE WAS CALLING THE PLAY'S OKAY, BUT HE WASN'T

Sorry, Ive been involved with football for 10 years but thought the QB called the plays, they call him the captain. If soemone else was calling the plays then kinda takes away from the QB

that is the future of this team with some time under his belt he will be as good if not better then Glen but with that pair playing agaist you next year.
the teams out there better look out.
I’ll go out on a limb and state right now that the bombers will be back in the hunt and will win the cup in 2008 and Milt will be back late in the year to help us out and win not only the cup but the next record on his list.
hold your heads high bombers, you played with your hreats on your shleves.
some must win and some must lose.
remember we will return do not forget that boys in blue
congrats on a great season :thup: :smiley: :cowboy:

i agree 100% Beau, Bomber's should be excited about DINWIDDIE and the future, finally a strong minded - solid back-up QB and the future looks bright.

Oh and ROLLY 10years and you still think the QB calls his own plays, LMAO, sorry dude that is funny. Some do if the o-cord let's them, but even GLENN doesn't call his own plays.

BYE BYE CARTWRIGHT - TIME FOR A NEW O-CORD

LOOKING FORWARD TO 08 --- THANKS MILT FOR THE MEMORIES, THANKS TROY I FOR ONE NEVER DOUBTED YOU EVEN THROUGH YOUR ROUGH TIMES AND RYAN, I AM HAPPY ABOUT YOU BEING OUR BACKUP QB FOR THE FUTURE AT LEAST

Congratulations to the Bombers on a well-fought battle. At no point during the game could Rider nation even come close to relaxing. Dinwiddie definitely has a bright future ahead and Troy Westwood had an outstanding game- not to mention an amazing job by the defense. See you all next year at the Labour Day Classic. Congratulations on a great season.

Congrats to the Bombers and their fans. They played a great game today and Dinwiddie did really well for his first time starting. He is a soon-to-be star.

…The Bombers certainly have nothing to be ashamed of in that performance…The ‘D’ was wicked…Troy looked like an all-star…and where the hell was ‘that’ special teams tackling at the beginning of the year…they played a helluva game…IN-experience at the qb. position cost us…like i said in another thread…‘maybe’ Dinwiddie doesn’t throw that last pic…and instead runs for the 1st down…which was totally there…it might have ended different…a couple of bad throws off his back foot resulted in passes coming up short to Blink…they hurt…but all-in-all i thought Dinwiddie played great considering the circumstances…OH WELL…start the plan for next year…and hope our game plan includes using a 2 quarterback system…I’ve always said Glenn is not durable enough (wonky knees,not the broken arm which could have happened to anyone)and we need a go-to-guy when he’s out of the line-up…IS DINWIDDIE the guy…or do we start the search now…??? :roll:

Both teams played well the defences were awesome and it was a great game to be able to experience, maybe we can do this again next year? I do hope Milt comes back next year. Gotta love the Rider and Bomber rivalry :slight_smile:

Yes I would have to say that there is no one finer to meet in the Grey Cup than the Bombers.
They played a fantastic game.

My hats off to the Bombers & all of there fans.

Same time next year? Ahhh wouldn't that be sweet :smiley:

It wasn't the prettiest game to watch, but the Bombers were there to play and nobody can question their effort.

Prairie bragging rights go to the Riders this year, but maybe we can have the rematch in Montreal?

Good luck next year!

As an Als fan, I know what you guys went through, and feel the diappointment.

Believe me, if anyone should know about Grey Cup disappointments, it's us Als fans.

cartwright did a good job as a coordnater this season and i hope we keep him now that he knows what the CFL is all about.... the play calling wasnt the problem at all

cartwright want telegraphing [asses or throwing it shoprt to recievers causing picks, and carwright want trying to make to much happen scrambling all the way back to the 10 to fumble

cartwright was good this year, ryan was good considering the circumstances and did as much as you could expect out of a QB in hi situation, thats all there is to it.... no one is to blame, an they should both be back in 08...

ryan has that much more experiance now and has the heart to be a great QB someday.... next year he will be that much better.... we should stick with him