Great Game Bombers!! Exactly How You Play Football As A Team

GAME OVER ---- 39-9 BOMBERS

Finally The O and D Play a whole 60 mins, can we ride this for the rest of 2009? VERY POSSIBLE!!

PLAYER OF THE GAME - MILT STEGALL -- CONGRATS MILT, WE LOVE YA IN THE PEG.

HONORABLE MENTION -
ZEEK MORENO (GREAT PRESSURE ALL NIGHT) -----
KAI ELLIS (ENOUGH SAID) ---
WILLIE AMOS --- LAYING OUT PLAYERS ALL NIGHT ----- STANFORD SAMUELS (SAME AS WILLIE) ---
KEVIN GLENN -- LOOKING BETTER (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE 2 INTS) -----
FRED REID (IS THE REAL DEAL) BLINK WHO? ----
SERNA (LOOKS VERY MUCH IMPROVED) ---

OK DAMN THE WHOLE TEAM DESERVES PROPS --- 60 MINS OF GREAT FOOTBALL (WHAT DID I SAY IN ANOTHER POST?) OFFENSE AND DEFENSE LOOK MORE COMFORTABLE.

LET'S HOPE THE TEAM TAKES NOTES AND PLAYS LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR --- LOOKED VERY MUCH LIKE A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!! WAY TO GO BLUE!! 7 GAMES LEFT -- KEEP IT UP.

Congrats to all the Bombers tonight for proving their coaches right with the changes.

Gotta follow it up next weel though as the hole is still pretty deep.

Man, I just can't get over fred reid. Now that guy is a back. Just great to have him on our team. No matter how deep the hole is, I am glad for fred reid.

In the 4th qrt, when joe smith was back there before glenn threw the td to bryant, every argo (i kid you not) was zoned in on joltin joe for the option. That right there made the td happen.

Charles who?

Grey Cup HERE WE COME!

Oh.. wait.. that's right.. we're 3 and 8.

:-(

....and heading for second place...and would you believe it a home play-off game.....GoBigBlue :rockin: :thup:

Unbelievable, 3-8 and fighting for a home playoff game. Making it to the Grey Cup isn't out of the question. Glenn's getting his confidence back.

woah woah....grey cup?....just settle down a bit....the bombers probably will make the playoffs with the way T.O is playing but dont forget a Grey Cup appearance will be tough....first you'll have to beat B.C.....just remember what happened the last time B.C went to winnipeg....then IF you win that you'll have to head to Montreal to take on the als...the same als team that has killed the bombers twice this season.

ummm Jorden02, who the hell are you? and are you a Bomber fan? apparently not!! get outta here man.

That's right. Clearly beating a toothless Toronto team is the bellweather for determining Grey Cup readiness.

T.O is more dangerous than you think!! And we Blew them Away last weekend, give the whole team credit, where credit is due!! instead of making up excuses!!

Fine, you beat TO, and played well against a horrible team in complete disarray.

And you have Hamilton in the Garbage Bowl this week, so that should be a gimme as well.

Let's check back after the Edmonton game in week 14 and see how real this team is.

um blueandgold4ever, who the hell are YOU? and how do you know im not a bomber fan? i was just posting a realistic opinion on a situation, no need to throw a tempertantrum....im just saying....the bombers killed the argos...which is great good for them and they looked pretty good....but it was the argos....Hamilton has looked like the 72' Dolphins twice this season against the argos....doesn't mean there gunna win the greycup