GREAT GAME AGAIN BOMBERS, OBVOIUS PLAYER OF THE GAME!!

GREAT GAME BOMBERS ONCE AGAIN!! TI-CATS PLAYED US TOUGH, BUT WHEN IT RAINS IT POORS.

PLAYER OF THE GAME ----- KEVIN GLENN ------ LOOKING LIKE THE MOP RUNNER UP OF LAST YEAR!! WAY TO GO KEVIN.

RUNNER UP ----- TIE ----- ARMSTRONG AND REID!!!

AGAIN I SAY "BLINK" WHO?

REID IS THE NEW "BLINK" , ARMSTRONG IS JUST AMAZING, MILT IS MILT, EDWARDS AND FRANKLIN MADE SOME AWESOME CATCHES, ARMSTEAD IS THE BEST RETURNER WE HAVE HAD IN AGES.

LOOK OUT CFL, BOMBERS ARE ON THE LOOSE AND LOOKING TO REGAIN RESPECT!!!

AGAIN KEVIN GLENN LOOKS LIKE THE MOP OF 2007!!!
KEEP IT UP BOYZ!!! WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO, BUT I SAY IT NOW, WATCH OUT FOR THE BIG BLUE!!!

....sorry to let the air out of the baloon bluengold....we were very lucky to come out on top in that one , when it shouldn;t have even been close...We are getting into a habit, out of making back-up qbs.,look like all-stars...that is NOT the signs of a true contender,,,,and IF we play more games like that ...it'll be an early exit in the play-offs....sorry got to tell it like it is... : We''ll take the 2 points...but this team is still shakey....example...If i'm coach...I put Haywood on the line on the one yd. line...and let Big Joe run behind him....sure six points...game over Bombers win...what the hell is Berry thinking... :roll:

Glad to see someone else seen the same game I did.

A win is a win. Congradualations bombers. They all can't look good.

They barely beat one of the worst CFL teams of all time by 2 points.

OMG LETS GO PARTY AT PORTAGE AND MAIN!!

BOMBERS BEST TEAM EVER!!!

2008 GREY CUP HERE WE COME!!!!

your right jets... we are on the right track, and if we covert 3 times in the red zone there would have been no ticat fans in the stadium by the halfway point of the fourth quarter

Jeez, we just put together 2 wins for the first time this year, and people are still acting like we are 0-8. A win is a win, and right now we need every one we can get. They can't all be pretty, but each one is leading to more confidence creaping back into the boys.
Here's to a split against Edmonton, and beating Toronto on the 10! :rockin:

Great job...was pulling for you guys and took you in my picks.

Keep rolling Bombers.

The Bombers win against a last place team by 3 points. You would think by reading some posts that we won the Grey Cup. Bombers on the loose. I don't think so. Taman will never be fired. He has a job for life. Courtesy of fans who like a losing team such as 1st thread of this post. I was not impressed by this win, and I am not convinced this team is any good. Bombers will not make playoffs due to crossover.

2 points to be exact :smiley:

and how the hell do you figure the bombers won’t make the playoffs…you think T.O is going to make it? they are self destructing…hamilton is now 2 games back of winnipeg and the bombers have locked up the season series…and theres only 6 games…so please tell me who you think gets the final spot in the east if Winnipeg cant make it…T.O or Hamilton ?

Bombers beat the last place team big deal and it was not a impressive game they could barly hold onto the lead.They won the same way they did the last Hamilton game,they got lucky because Hamilton made plenty of mistakes. I do not believe the Bombers will make it to the playoffs and if they do in all honesty you do actually think they will make it past the first round? I highly doubt it. 4-8 is still no reason to celebrate. Give it a couple more games everyone will be complaining about the team again and their losses.4 and 8 might be the best record we have all year so maybe we should celebrate.

i dont see how people are saying the bombers won't make the playoffs....im not saying they will have success in thye playoffs...i think they will get killed in the first round but if T.O continues to play like they are now they wont win another game and then all winnipeg will have to do is beat T.O the next time they play and the bombers will get second.

i dont get it why people are so unsatisfied, what do you guys want, a grey cup team every year? NEVER GONNA HAPP. I think this team is going up at the right time this year, while last year we were good at the beginning and sucked at the end.

i really beleive kevin could lead us to the cup ,(or deep in the playoffs)

[quote="milt-for-life"]i dont get it why people are so unsatisfied, what do you guys want, a grey cup team every year? NEVER GONNA HAPP. I think this team is going up at the right time this year, while last year we were good at the beginning and **** at the end.

i really beleive kevin could lead us to the cup ,(or deep in the playoffs)[/quote

Perfectly said. Records don't mean squat once you are in the playoffs, it's the momentum you are carrying in. Just a couple weeks ago there was a very dark cloud over the clubhouse, and now the skies have parted. The players are starting to have fun again instead of pointing fingers at each other.
I think most would agree that we are a better team then our record would indicate, and I think we will start to show more of that in the upcoming weeks. It's very possible for us to go 4-2 down the stretch, and finish the season at 8-10, which should be good enough for a home playoff date. 8-10 is not unrealistic to go the distance, after all remember what Calgary did to us in the Grey Cup a few years ago......

Ok a win is a win... i am happy in all that we are on a winning streak but c'mon Glenn does not deserve the credit he is getting sure he has great numbers in yards the last 2 games but look at the T.O. game out of Glenns 319 yards he got 108 in 2 plays to stegall and on top of that Edwards and Armstrong had 2 TD catches for 50+ so he didn't put great numbers that game it was receivers making plays. and same goes for the Hamilton game you have edwards and armstrong with 2 50+ yard plays again and you have him throwing 2 yard passes to Reid and Reid turns those plays anywhere from 10-20 yard plays. so to say Kevin is back is really not a proper assesment.

And I agree with everyone with the defense what the heck was up with that like just switch your gameplan just cuz theres a QB in there that doesn't have a reputation of scrabbling who cares gotta keep the pressure on any QB.

Gee… thanks! :frowning:

Do not take that personally, catsfan.

From what's happened this year in hamilton, the bomber's win says a lot.

1. you guys have a young team, which amounts to inexperience. That's just the way it is, though not an excuse.

2. hml have jesse lumsden. . . but your OL is what keeps the game plans under fire. Without an OL, you can't run the ball effectively with a poor OL + great running back. Lumsden runs the ball hard, however, an inept OL won't help that cause.

3. hml hung around for the 4th qrt, which isn't saying a lot, but it stretched the game more than it appeared on the surface. The bombers should have put it away long before that.

A WIN IS A WIN ... 2 POINTS OR 20 POINTS, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Don't forget the Cats are not as bad as they seem, they played alot of great games against great teams and have kept close with the Elite teams, so again i say, great game Blue.

and Jets07 and Housedog, all you do is post negative comments about EVERYTHING and we the real fans are quite tired of your negativity, go crawl back under the rock you came from, both of you. NHL in WPG .. LOL ... why don't you cheer for a team we still have Jets? NHL is a long way away, so keep cheering the Coyotes if you want, but wake up man!! and Dog, every post you make, makes no sense at all, you post all these negative comments and this is a Forum for fans, not wanna be fans.