Grant diagnosis/prognosis?

What is the diagnosis/prognosis on Terry Grant?

Did he break his ankle or tear tendons/ligaments or both? other?

The injury certainly seemed severe, let alone season ending.
Hope he can fully recover from this tribulation as we would love to have him back for next year.

Wondering same thing.
I don't see him as a regular up the gut runner, but man he's great when utilized properly. Hopefully the damage isn't extensive and he's back next year.
Side note....where was he all season? Also, who knew Thigpen was so good as a receiver aside from being fast? I really like this guy, but was ready to throw him under bus about 4 games ago with his kickoff/punt returns.
What about C. Williams? Was he hurt?

Side note....were was he all season?
On the sidelines. Grant never started for the Cats until TD Atlantic I believe...

Started? He didn't even dress or stand on the sidelines till TDA. MB hardly ever lets players that are not dressed for games be on the sidelines.

@rickzamperin
#Ticats RB Terry Grant gone for the season with a broken lower left leg. #CFL

I feel really, really bad for him. He finally gets to play on a regular basis and then this happens. Get well soon Terry and see you next year.

When I saw hit foot facing backward I knew he was done. Very sad and unfair. The kid was patient and waited for his time and took full advantage of the opportunity he was given (unlike some other whiners we have seen in recent history) and he gets hurt like that. Really sucks and I wish him all the best for a full recovery.

Completely agree. Plus, in the post-game from the victory over Toronto, he came across as a great character guy. Very humble and businesslike about his excellent performance. I feel terrible for him. Really hope he's able to bounce back from this.

X3

Based on what we know of him he seems to have the strength of character to overcome this set-back. Think how inspiring his story will be when he leads the league in rushing next year.

x4

On the positive side, a broken bone should be easier to recover from than a tendon or ligament tear, what it looked like to me at first. Here's hoping for a full recovery, and seeing him in top form at training camp next year.

On the positive side, a broken bone should be easier to recover from than a tendon or ligament tear, what it looked like to me at first. Here's hoping for a full recovery, and seeing him in top form at training camp next year.
very true CFO. Ligaments/tendons do not heal very well, if at all, and usually require surgical intervention, and typically never respond as before. Fractures, however usually heal very well, severity depending.

Let's hope it was the latter and not both. :thup:

True when I saw him on the field I thought he had a broken bone and ligament/tendon damage, so I guess it isn't as bad as it could be.

Ock, you are quite right. I hope to see him tearing up the field next year.

True when I saw him on the field I thought he had a broken bone and ligament/tendon damage, so I guess it isn’t as bad as it could be.

Ock, you are quite right. I hope to see him tearing up the field next year.