Graham Harrell

He was released by the Packers and signed by the Jets but as a Jet fan I’m hearing he’ll most likely be released tomorrow. Not a lot of interest down south in him. Do we still have his rights?? If so he could be a solid #3 or even good trade bait.

the Riders released him up request so that he could check out NFL options didn't they? I would assume that would be a no.

It's a big 'meh' from me. I could see Tillman going after him maybe, but I'm guessing the Riders are happy with Willy and Sunseri. It is a little funny that he went from 3rd or 4th on the Riders depth chart, to 2nd on the Packers. He did absolutely nothing in the NFL, and he didn't play. You don't get better by not playing.

yeah, from undrafted gettig out of a CFL contract to NFL backup...I don't get it.

[quote="depopulationINC"]yeah, from undrafted gettig out of a CFL contract to NFL backup...I don't get it. = Winnipeg's next QB

Well the Jets didn't cut him :o However their QB situation is pretty messy. I expect he will be let go in the next few weeks. Food for thought.