Gordon is BACK

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=22659]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=n ... &nid=22659[/url]

Whats your reaction to this signing? Id give a thumbs up...next id get armour & bradley

good signing.

good signing we should have some good competition in our secondary come training camp especially if we can resign bradley and get tay and anderson to back.

Keep the signings comming. In spite of the fact that our secondary problems start with a lack of a pass rush, we need to upgrade in the secondary as well. I'm still crossing my fingers that we find a pass rush

Nice work by Football Ops.
1 Down a few to go

well, befor you can upgrade convert, you need to establish teh level of quality right? so any wich way you look at it i'd a gree that resigneing gordon is good news.

the team gets some stability, some experience in the secondary, and establishes the bar in a sense.

I'm in agreance, with all, good work Obie.

Are you mocking me with the incomprehensable prose in paragraph 1? I don't believe I said anything contrary to paragraph 2

no, i was making an affirmation.

sorry it wasn't too well written.

Soory, but with the grammer and spelling zealots lurking everywhere I just wasn't sure. IMO your thoughts are more important than your spelling and I won't give anyone less consideration because they are poor typers and don't have the inclination to jump through hoops to spellcheck.

In my day, to find how a word was spelled
we had to actually physically search
through a thing known as a dictionary.

Now clicking on dictionary.com
is apparently an ordeal. :smiley:

good signing, Gordon was probably the most solid member of our secondary last year. that's not saying much but he adds depth and is a skilled player. If we can get Bradley back and a few new guys we should be okay. We should trade Cody's rights, i'm sure we could get something for him.

(catsconvert) Soory, but with the grammer and spelling zealots lurking everywhere I just wasn't sure. IMO your thoughts are more important than your spelling and I won't give anyone less consideration because they are poor typers and don't have the inclination to jump through hoops to spellcheck.
Lighten up, catsconvert and take heed of the post from Ron, above.

Welcome home, Ron. Hope your holiday was great!

catsconvert:
Try "grammAr".
With all due respect...it's not about poor typing or spellchecking. It's about all of us caring enough to at least read what we write before hitting the "submit" box.
Back to football....

Good point mr62cats. I have always believed that if we are going to use the English language, we should at least make an attempt to use it properly.

Like I posted before Some of us have other Issues.
Due my Brian Injury.
What I see may look fine when hit The Submit Button to my mind
of Course there are mistakes
My Brian just don't see them.

Clicking on dickshionary.com is an ordeal because you need to know how to spell it first - see what I mean???
The Eagle :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Nothing I said was aimed at you Onknight. You have explained your situation and are to be commended for the effort you expend.

The fact that spelling ismore important than actually discussing the signing of Gordon is very telling. Tolerance is a virtue intolerance is not

It would be nice of you to utilize that attitude towards everyone

Excuse me but I do not believe that in this thread I have attacked anyone for spelling/grammar mistakes; all I did was to agree with a point that mr62cats raised. Nothing more and nothing less.

But I’ll adopt your advice and in future try not to cast aspersions on those who misuse the English language, even my particular pet peeves, “core” instead of “corps” and “compliment” instead of “complement”.

So…back to the topic. It’s a good signing, I think Gordon looked really good 2 seasons’ ago. He regressed a bit last year, granted, but I do think there is still some considerable upside here.