google this cfl trivia

good find.

whatever happened to James Bell... I haven't heard anything about him in a very long time.... He paid the near ultimate price for playing in the CFL. Found it...http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/f ... le2172019/

Paul Osbaldiston did have some success during his rookie season - Grey Cup Canadian MVP, CFL record (at the time) for most points in a season by a first year player.

Was he successful on 3 different teams? No.
BC - 56% field goal kicker and lost punting job to WR Mervyn Fernandez. It was only after an injury to Fernandez that Ossie took over the punting chores.
Wpg - 60% field goal kicker. Midway through game 4 with the Bombers, Osbaldiston lost the kickoff job to SB Randy Fabi. Ossie was released after game 5 as the Bombers chose to go with SB Joe Poplawski as their field goal kicker.
Ham - 77% field goal kicker. Lost punting job to WR Steve Stapler. The only reason that Osbaldiston continued to do some of the punting was that Stapler was occasionally out of breath after running his pass pattern on 2nd down.

This could go to either Mike McTague or Steve Stapler. Stapler made the playoffs in 1986 so I guess he gets the nod. McTague did play in 1987 but he was primarily a kicker by that time.

Johnny Evans started 3 games for the Eskimos in 1984 and he was the Eskimos punter.

I know this is old but here’s my answers without scrolling down or googling.

what player was successfull on 3 different teams in his rookie yr
Ozzy. replaced Passaglia (when he tried out for the Browns 1985?) for a few games, then Lui came back and he moved on to the 'Peg for a short stint when Kennerd got hurt. Then he finished the season in the Hammer replacing injured Bernie Ruoff. If I am right about Browns training camp then that would be 1985. If I am wrong then it is 1986.
what player was successfull at fullback, slotback and o-lineman for the same team
Total stab in the dark. Jamie Taras. I know he started as FB. Not sure about receiver.
who was the last HC to smoke on the sidelines during a game. when did this practice stop why did it stop, did the league put a stop to it, or was it a result of some kind of govt workplace ban
Totally got me there. Wild wild guess. Cahill.
who was the last kicker to have a successfull career as a toepuncher
That would have to be Cutler.
who was the last starting QB to also be the main punter
Cosentino? no clue. :P But I do know the next one.
who was the last starting reciever to also be the main punter
Mike McTague with the Stamps early 80s. Then late 80s with Sask, but not a starting receiver, mainly just punter.