goodbye mennie, cloman, carter

WPG DEL IMP Tim CARTER (CB) Tulane
WPG DEL IMP Scott CLOMAN (WR) Southern
WPG DEL NIP Scott MENNIE (LB) Manitoba

Carter…a surprise…never recovered from his injury I guess.
Mennie…too bad a promising rookie …but when he took the ball the last game on a kickoff and just laid there with it I could see lack of experience was gonna get him.
Cloman…didn’t show a bloody thing for us, that’s why Edm. dumped him I would say…sooo long Mr. Cloman.

not surprized about cloman, but the others i am

yup, Cloman was a given but the others…colaterail damage I think. Some heads had to roll and they became scapegoats.

WHAT! THEY GOT RID OF MENNIE, THE PROMISING LB FROM MANITOBA U!!!

OH SHIT !!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BB’S MANERMENT THINKING!!!

IT’S LIKE THEY ARE INTENTSIONALY TRYING TO RUN THIS CLUB INTO THE GROUND THIS SEASON!!!

ummmmm…not ready to man the life boats…yet. But, we’ll see on thursday if the releases get the desired effect. :roll:

Please stop, KK. Or stop posting altogether. Before you decide to post anything like that again.

why?, I’m pissed! I mean all this player that I think are really good (Carter, Mennie) are just traded away or cut!

I’m just very diappointed in the BB’s this season.

Sorry man, But I’m just angry that I barrly get to know some of these, in my eyes, great player before they are traded or cut that it makes me question the team mangement who is running the show. I was think of firing them for poor choices from the team, not folding them (which I never want to see happen to the BB’s, debite my last post). and We have seen the resuits of there actions in the past 2 weeks, if I was the owner, I’d fire some of my manement and play the season out with the great player I got now and see how they do.

well i know tim carter is on the practice roster

Should have keeped Mennie and put him on the O-line, oh well.

We should add Kamau to the list, if I have to watch this guy drop another pass at a crucial time in the game I am going to puke. That pass from Martin late in the 4th was absolutely on the money, what a shame. If this guy isnt already on the bubble he should be now,