Good win Toronto vs Bombers

Is it just me or does Toronto have some of the best special teams in the league?
I'm glad to see that they're better than we thought.

Congrats Toronto, full marks for the deserved win.

i guess you just can't have a bad quarter against any team in the league this year... this should be a great year, and it looks like there should be some much needed parity in the league.

yea... one bad quarter and a few mental mistakes...congrats to the argos on a well played game

how many times does a qb go 15-25 for 360 some odd yards, 3 tds and 1 int, add over a hundred rushing... for almost 500 yards total offense, and then lose the game? hardly ever... bombers didnt play that bad.. toronto came up with the big runs and plays when they needed to... the bombers took dumb penalties in key situations, and that missed fg was crushing

however weve seen the bombers potential... 500 yards back to back on what is a brand new offense, new coach, new system, few rookies in the oline... maybe game one wasnt a great indicator of where this team is at right now, but give it a little time to gel and i think this bomber team could be scary good :rockin: and i think they are the youngest team in the league by average age (correct me if im wrong) so it seems to be a good sign for the future

argos look like they will win their fairshare this season too... should be a strong east division

I agree, Towelie.

I think fans of other teams saw tonight why we Bomber fans are so high on Terence Jeffers-Harris too.

LaPo said in the post-game interview that some changes will be made on ST. Derrick Doggett says he's coming north so hopefully that is one of the changes as he was great on ST last year. Hopefully Dorian Smith (knee) and Ian Logan (hamstring) injuries aren't serious and they won't miss any games.

Toronto should be very proud of there win and Lemon should be giving himself a pat on the back after what was a very solid game. I admit i didn't expect Toronto to win this one but it shows what solid play can do for a team, Winnipeg shouldn't be too sore about losing this game all they need to do is stop silly turnovers and do better when the other team is returning the ball. Seems as if kick returns are turning into the Achillies Heel of Winnipeg.

Special teams is responsible for the loss, if Serna makes the FG , wpg is up by 6 and in control. Instead the miss FG is returned 115 yards ,UNTOUCHED for a TD ! The 10 point swing was game set match !

This is a win that may change the landscape of the league this year. I thought the argos would be much improved, but would struggle to win 6 games. I know it's early but the argos just sent out a message that they too can compete in the East.
Now it's time for Toronto to get behind your team!

You said it! Let’s go Toronto Fans, good look early on in the season time to be loud n proud!

i want toronto to be successful, but i hope they luze on wednesday. then they can win for the rest of the season.

luze???

from urban dictionary

1. luze 2 up, 4 down
    buy luze mugs, tshirts and magnets Feeling more intense than love.
    Girl You Have Dated for A Year or More: “I think I luze you.”
    Guy That’s Dated the Girl For a Year Without Cheating on Girl: “I think I luze you, too.”
    by Cameron E.C May 13, 2005 share this

we use differant werd spellin down heeere in the berta patch.

Did you guys notice last night the pannel was really in love with Cleo already? Usually they hate new plYrs like Cleo

Rod loves cleo but doesn't like bacon which I find really funny and odd