Good riddance XFL!

Meanwhile in a court in Parry Sound, Ontario.

Judge: “How do you plead?”.

Mr. Wonderful: “Not guilty, your Honor”.

I doubt we’ll never see Mr. Wonderful in the Shark Tank again

1 Like

Wow I had not followed for awhile and stopped watching Shark Tank like 5 years ago go figure, and it’s very sad what happened on that lake.

Ironic as perhaps it is, O’Leary has a new show on CNBC that has taped already and has its premier in August. It is called “Money Court.”

1 Like

Calgary averages 26-30 thousand over the last 10 years. More around labour Day , and usually less in the playoffs when it is minus 30. Maybe 30,000 is a good number?
I read an article ( I forget where) that the Blue Bombers would have been better to build a 26-28 thousand seat stadium as they average 25,000 and there are 8-10,000 empty seats per game. I bet Edmonton would love a smaller stadium if they could snap their fingers as well.
In some ways, Tim Hortons or BMO might be the perfect CFL stadiums IMO.

I wasn’t completely aware of their attendance numbers, thank you.

Anybody else “hear” that in The Rock’s and Paul Orndorff’s voices?

I get all those stats from this website, it is incredibly detailed.

3 Likes

Imagine The Rock, Dany Garcia, and Redbird bringing in of yore Bobby “The Brain” Heenan, Jesse “The Body” Ventura, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and “Nature Boy” Ric Flair to assist with the pitch to any given media partners.

This would be Must-See TV for me and I am not even a fan of WWE.

The Ticats had Ric Flair at one of their games.

1 Like

Heenan and Piper passed away years ago :frowning:

1 Like

Hence “of yore” or of course there’s always that seance. The A&E biography segments were good on those two as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

2018 Eastern Semi-Final vs BC…WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

And not to forget, King Kong Mosca does not miss too many games.

Another teachable moment from GiasoneItaliano . Wow this site is amazing ! Thank you . :slightly_smiling_face:

Pat Lynch (the old guy still learning)

1 Like

Don’t think so buddy i think its just on hold till January and it will reignite as this league needs to expand and broaden its horizons

1 Like

The CFL does not need that XFL crap to reignite anything and neither do the entire nations of Canada or the US.

When they figure out what they need to figure out for their cause of spring football, then maybe you have something so good luck to your friends with that thing if you are into spring football.

1 Like

LOL :laughing:
Check out the main event at the Clover Hill High School Gym . :star_struck:

6 Likes

Jay Youngblood is misspelled by the good people of Midlothian Virginia . Fortunately they got Angelo "King Kong" Mosca right . :slightly_smiling_face:

Pat Lynch (the old person)

From "good riddance" to good news - Canadian OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif named ESPN’s Muhammad Ali Sports Humanitarian of the Year . The young Canadian doctor who plays right guard for the Chiefs has made all Canadians proud for his work in fighting Covid in Quebec and the states . :slightly_smiling_face:

Pat Lynch (the old dude)

3 Likes

:rofl: I noticed that as well . I have to admit though that I never heard of his opponent one Ken Timbs…not unless they spelt his name wrong as well . :rofl:

I did find this though . He kinda looks like a poor mans version of Ric Flair :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks an awful lot like a young Greg Valentine.

3 Likes