Good news/bad news

The Good: 2 straight losess to Hamilton and they can fire Paopao sight then he cannot get to his needed 8 wins to retain his job...

The Bad: 2 wins for the Gades over Hamilton,a home win vs. MTL --and a home win vs. TOR (who might rest their starters in that final game if they have 1st all wrapped up)--and OTT finishes 9-9!!!!! Should be no crossover in that case...that would mean Paopao retains his job = a disaster for next year...and it would be a hollow "successful" season --when we know the real story...IF MTL has 2nd locked up by the time they play Ottawa,they too might be resting some starters for that Oct. 29 game in Ottawa...so it is not inconceivable Ottawa could win 4 in a row to finish at .500 with a 9-9 record... It is unlikely--but I have this awfull feeling that we'll be going through the Paopao curse again next year...given that this curse is more powerful than Ottawa's pittiful play during this stretch of 6 consecutive losses,I have no doubt that the curse wlil now reverse Ottawa's fortunes--until we get clobbered in the playoffs--so that we will be agonized by Paopao and his black cloud/pouring rain/failure to execute/failure to evaluate talent/failure to utilize his roster properly/lousy schemes/failure to adjust at half-time/general atosphere of LOSING scenarios again next season...(unless the Gliebermen buy out his contract)...

I think they brought in Greg MArshall with him being head coach next year, no matter how well this season went!

(P.S. since our off-field/half-time shows have been so brutal, wouldn't it be sweet if they brought John T. Henry back so we could relieve some pressure by booing him?)

goto - winning 4 games... in a row... they haven't done that like ever....

Marshall would be good.

John T. - it would be funny to hear sweet caroline again... To think of it maybe the Gades haven't won a game since Johnny last rocked out!!

Maybe JT put a curse on the Gades for dumping him!!!!