Good news Bad news

Good news - Well I stated that I would be happy with a competitve performance and we got it
Bad news - was only on the defensive side of the ball.

Good news - Riders made the CFL's MVP look like a high school QB
Bad news - Yet again we lose to a 3rd String QB......BTW Buck looked like a seasoned veteran.... hats off to him.!!

Good news- Nealon Greene threw no interceptions and fumbled only twice and no turnovers resulted
Bad news - Nealon Greene played like.........ummm............errr...........Nealon Greene.

Good news - Our take away give away ratio was in the positive for the first time in many many games.... setting up the offense to score some points.
Bad news - Nealon Greene played like.........ummm............errr..........Nealon Greene.

Good news - Danny Barrett says the Riders played hard for 60 mins and Nealon played the type on game we expect of him.
Bad News - Danny Barrett Had to have his Sunglasses surgically removed today at the Regina General Hospital, somehow they became stuck on his face and more mysteriously... the shading changed to a Rosey TInt.

Good news - The Riders should be close to getting Davis & Domino back.
Bad news - I wont have the Injury excuse to use anymore :slight_smile:

Good News - Riders play WInnipeg there under achieving cousins.
Bad news - Doesnt matter who wins neither will probably make the playoffs.

SO really all Hopes not lost in Riderville... We go on cheering.....Booing...Yelling ...dreaming..

.typical life of a Rider fan. :slight_smile:

Wow!! well written and a good laugh! Chin up my friend…even a blind squirrel finds a nut!

Hey wheres that BLind squirrel we need a QB!!!!!!!!! :slight_smile:

I think they have a blind squirrel named Nealon!