Good luck vs. the ducks tonight.

.........yeah, sure, dream on.......

mate, come here…

(takes a big bite out of his neck!!! and slaps him across the face!!!)

Canadians should stick toughther when their teams play aginst the Americans, remember that!

GO JETS AND FLAMES GO!!!

sorry that you lost Calgary, I really wanted to see the BOA in hockey this season, oh well, better luck next season, hopfully a miracle will happen the the Jets will be back in the Peg to face you (and beat you) once again, or if nothing else, the Pittsburgh Arena will fall apart and the Penguins will be froced to play out their season(s) at MTS centre, untill a new stadium in Pitts is build.

just because the team is from a Canadian city does not mean there are more Canadians on the team. The cup follows the players, the team with more Canadians will be the cup is in Canada longer.

And I’ll cheer for whatever team I want to thank you :wink:

fine, I say it again

Canadian hockey FANS should stick togerther when the one of the Canadian NHL teams play aginst the Americans, remember that! or move south, and your whole Canadians and cup sentence doesn't make sense.

you see last year Tampa VS Calgary

there were more Canadian players (players born in Canada) on Tampa then on Calgary. So more Canadians won the cup...

did I say that slow enough for you?

…I for one would be tickled pink if the Jets ever returned to Winnipeg…it’s a long shot to be sure, but it would be very entertaining to have them back…

that's good to hear RW!

BB, imagine if Calgary had won, then the south wouls still be cup less (Dallas doesn't count) and Canada would be very storng.

Calgary should have won, and IMO, they did win in game 6, but the league, controlled mostly by the Americans now and Bettmen, said no.

…ha ha…wrong numbnuts…out of tampa’s 25 man roster they had 14 Canadians…on calgary’s 27 man roster they had 16…get your facts straight, otherwise you look dumb…oops, too late for that…

…oh and BTW, we’re actually not SAYING anything on this site, we’re writing stuff, and then reading it…

I try not to imagine Calgary winning anything

What is it you expect to happen if A Canadian city wins? Other than the Canadian city that wins will get more fans but what does that do for the other 5 Canadian teams? Or what do you think it would do for them?

......now you're not making sense.......your questions are inadequately worded and confusing in their syntax......

.........couldn't care less who you cheer for, and it's painfully obvious you're weak-minded that your sole pleasure today is to ridicule and taunt a fan who's team was eliminated from the playoffs........if this gives you great pleasure, you're sick and should seek help.....

.....now skedaddle off from here and remember your manners, you're in my forum..........

Do you expect Flames fans to cheer for the Oilers or Canucks or the other way around? I sure hope not...

.............I am going to cheer for the Oilers now.......why not?.......they are looking like a great team playing with a lot of heart and soul, something my hometown club lacked last night......

.....see, there are two types of fans in any sport.....the first loves the game, no matter who is playing and who wins, and if their team wins it makes it all the better........they enjoy atheltic ability from any player and will be quick to compliment an opposing player just as fast as one form their team..............the second is a fan that loves their team and only their team, if their squad wins they revel in rubbing it in other's faces, if their team loses it must be from some foul reffing or Act of God, never a fault of their club.....they boo opposing players not beacuse of something the player did bad, but because of something the player did well.....

.......the world needs more of Fan A, not Fan B.........

If a Canadian city wins, it gives us all hope, and that hope helps Winnipeggers get our team back, and makes the south look ridicules with their teams than they already are.

I started chreeing for the other when the Jets left, and have always chree the other Canadian teams over the American ones.

I didnt say I wouldnt enjoy a game with the Oilers or Flames, well actually its really hard to enjoy a boring Flames game.

"if their team loses it must be from some foul reffing of Act of God"

sorta like what Kanga said about the Flames should have won the cup in game 6 in the finals last year?

so you would expect a Leafs fan to cheer the Sens on? Just because you hate one team more then any other team (Flames in my case) does not make you as you explain a b fan

......in fact it does make you a B fan.....sorry............

........BTW, just curious, why do you 'hate' the flames?.......did their bus run over your dog?.....did you try out for them and got cut?.....did your ex-girlfriend run away with a player from the team?.....not that I really care because I think it is childish to actually 'hate' an object but just curious to know why?.......

I hate their second logo (the horse one) and hate that they have gone to black, but other than that, I like the Flames, I have a pratice jersey with my old nickname on the back and the number 26, and the famos classic flmaing C on the front, and it works well cuz my last name is Clemence, if you know what I mean.

and I’d rather chree for the Leafs or Habs, as much as I hate them, than the Kings, Panthers, Sharks, Rangers, Red Wings, etc ANYDAY!!!

only team I really like down south now is the Avs, and that is only cuz of my sister.

why do Leafs and Ottawa fans hate eachothers teams?

…type B fans probably…and you are stereotyping…I’m sure there are many Type A fans in amongst those crowds…didn’t answer the second part of my post though, wonder why?..

and your Fan B would only like his favorite team where as I only hate the Flames I like all other teams

........still makes you type B..........and you never anwered the reason why.......