GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !

TO THE HAMILTON TIGER-CATS AND ALL OF THEIR FANS GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON. HERE'S HOPING THAT YOUR TEAM HAS A SUCCESSFUL SEASON THAT INCLUDES A HOME PLAYOFF GAME

I would love to say good luck to you but I cant stand the Eskimos havent liked you guys for a long time but thanks for the good wishes.Rookie

Hey man don't listen to idiots like Rookie, Thank you for your well wishes and I hope the Eskies all the best in 2008. Except of course when Hamilton and Edmonton throw down on the field :lol:

I concur with what GBonds has said. I do so with all CFL fans and their respective teams except when they play the Cats...I wish Edmonton fans the best to a point.

The exception is Toronto of course. The earth's molten core isn't low enough for the Blue Team to wind up...LMAO

;) :D

Oski Wee Wee.

I agree with above two ,rare on here that three agree ....
Thanks for the well wishes ,we sure need them!
Go Esks!
I hope my brother in Calgary doesn't know my name on here!

Thanks Eskimo Joe! We have a way to go yet but I think we will be a much more competitive team this year.
I wish the Esks well too.

Thanks GL to The Edmonton this year too.
Unless they play us of Course.. :smiley:

I wish you and the Eskie's good luck as well.

Each week I still cheer for wins for the Ti-Cats and whomever is playing the Argo's.

Agreed! Thanks for the kind gesture, ESKIMOJOE.

Good luck to your Eskies as well! I hope Ray is OK after that neck jolting tackle. Kitwana Jones should be fined and suspended for that crap!

Joe thanks you are a class act

:thup:

Ditto.

Here's hoping we see the Cats and the Esks in the playoffs and the Red and the Blue team out. :wink:

After the con job they pulled on us with Maas I can’t possibly wish the esks any luck, same with Regina, I hate Tillman.