Good job cats , HopeTor. follows and all Canadians

I talked to alot of people and know alot of people and they agree. We have to save what is ours and yes all of them agreed who watched to Super Bowl that the talent and their game is very much overarted and one person comment was if they can`t cover a receiver in their small end zone there is something wrong.

Other comments made about Bradys team and Brady. First time hes been hit and anyone and most QB`S in the NFL with all the time they have to throw during the season and not touched on a easy small field to throw the ball is not impressive and well a game that goes 18 and o and another team that wins only one game tells you how overrated the NFL is and their teams and players.

These comments are from people that are intelligent and have played sports and are not brained by the NFL over hype of their game and their

overrated players.

Other comment made and I agree, see Moss running down field and Brady trying to thow long on their outdoor area football size field. No one was impressed, he struggled to get down field on and little field. He would die on and CFL field. As well his touchdown in their tiny end zone made it look impressive when their was no one around to cover few yards. Not impressed.

PLEASE STOP PROMOTING AND MAKING THE NFL SOMETHING IT IS NOT, IT`S NOT THAT GOOD AND THAT IS THE REALITY.

START APPRECIATED OUR OWN GAME MORE AND OUR OWN FOOTBALL BRAND AND RESPECT THE TALENT ALOT MORE AND GO OUT AND SUPPORT IT OR IT WILL BE LOST TO THE AMERICANS. The only thing left in our coun tryu that is ours and truely Canadian.

Start being more Canadian not American!

Two suggestions:

1. Learn to separate fact from opinion.
  2. Preach to someone other than the converted.

Why ask people on "the" CFL forum to appreciate the game?? You think they don't? They wouldn't be here if they didn't.

Go talk to Canadians on NFL forums. They're the ones you need to reach.

Oh, and this won't be real popular, but so be it; Give it a rest with the "truly" Canadian stuff. Half the players and most of the coaches are American. I know all the locations are Canadian and so are the rules themselves, but if you want even more truly Canadian, watch CIS.

I just naturally thought that there would have been an offical agreement in writing between the CFL and NFL with these Bills games as a starting point. Weird. Good job on the Cats for backing out on this without any official agreement.

MAN WE THINK ITS FUNNY MAN.MAN MOST OF THE STARS OF THE CFL ARE AMERICAN BORN AND BRED "MILT STEGAL" IS THE BEST WR EVER IN THE CFL AND HE AFRICAN-AMERICAN LIKE ME FROM OHIO.HOW CANADIAN IS THAT?AND DAMON ALLEN HE HOLD ALL THE CFL PASSING RECORDS AND HE IS AFRICAN-AMERICAN TOO ISNT THAT QUITE SHOCKING.

Sandusky, have you ever heard of Russ Jackson? Ray Elgaard? Lui Passaglia? All are great CANADIAN players to have played in the CFL.

What makes me laugh is all the doom and gloom posters who think the CFL will die if the NFL comes here.
To me it's a non issue.
The CFL has been around longer that then the NFL Arena League, XFL and all the other drop in the bucket leagues.... Yet all these proud Canadains are afraid everytime someone mentions another league......

Personally I think you should all hang your heads in shame!

Or the Caps lock key?

Who are you to tell me(us) what to watch and what to appreciate?
You dont like the NFL? You dont have to watch it.
As you pointed out...Its a free country yet you seem to think its only what you want that counts.

Again I waste my time here because he never posts in the same thread twice

Or a dictionary.... :roll:

Kudos to Marty York for giving kudos to Bob Young and the Ticats for pulling out:

[url=http://www.metronews.ca/column.aspx?id=105884]www.metronews.ca/column.aspx?id=105884[/url]

never heard them names in my life i reckon

If I understood Pinball correctly today. Bob Young pulled out because there are other issues between the NFL and CFL that are still be negotiated besides the 5,000 season ticket thing with Hamilton. But the Argos had to make the best of what they could get out of a situation that they had little control over.
With the deal that Argo season tickets holders getting first choice at the best seats, it could very well push their season ticket numbers to 20,000. Something they could only dream about for many years. It will be similar to the deal this year for the Grey Cup, you had to buy Vanier Cup tickets to get your GC tickets.
Hamilton on the other hand have had better season ticket numbers, but the chance to sell another 5,000 to people who want NFL tickets probably would have put them in the 20,000 range as well.
What the Argos are gambling on is that there will be up to 20,000 people who will snap up season tickets for at the most $700.00 for the chance to get choice seats for the Bills games. That’s probably another reason they are closing the 500 level as some NFL buyers would just snap up some cheap 500 level tickets but never attend the Argo game. So you make them buy up all the lower bowl ones instead, which of course are slightly more money. :smiley:
People like me who have already ordered their season tickets and won’t be buying Bills tickets will cut down the actual 20,000 who do get Bills tickets, but I’m sure the Argos are going to hit the 20,000 mark for the first time in years and years. They will all be the 100 and 200 section as well. The Argo owners and management aren’t stupid. :smiley:

There's something you don't read everyday...

...would you like some potatoes there Karl Childers?...sorry, I mean french fried potaters...

(10 points to anyone that can identify this obscure reference - and I guarentee that the bro from ohio is not getting the 10 points)

isn't that slingblade

Yup, it was "Slingblade"...

So you have heard about the cap locks key?