...good grief...Troy had to win it

...one of the best games of the season...Als. figured they play possum...but the Blue flushed them out....it was too close though and you got to give credit to the Als. back-up...who made it close when it shouldn't have been...GoBigBlue ,,,next up T.O.... :roll:

I'm happy for Troy. He has faced a lot of criticism but it was his day today. Nice job Troy.

You could tell right from the opening kickoff that Troy was going to have a good game. I thought he was easliy the best Bomber tonight. I love the kicks into the wind that make the returner back peddle!

Yeah right thanks for not missing the easiest field goal ever Troy. If you want to thank someone thank Sir Charles who ran the ball 30 yards when everyone in the stadium knew he was getting the ball. Also thanks to Jim Popp for making one of the stupidest coaching decisions ever by not punting the ball.

I am happy Troy got the game winner because of all the criticism he has taken, but he was definitely not the best Bomber. He had a pretty good game, but missed from 39 and had a few bad punts and kickoffs. Don't forget about Juran Bolden, who picked off one pass and was all over the field. Charles Roberts, who rushed for 24 yards to put Troy in position to win it and scored a touchdown earlier in the game.

Today’s game was a perfect example of how much momentum is part of the game. The Als grabbed 16 unanswered points, then the Bombers battled back, and the 4th Quarter was a sea-saw battle.

Great game, Bombers!

Should be interesting to see next weekend. 2 very solid Defenses go head-to-head.

Easiest field goal ever? your obviously retarded...

You know how much pressure was on him? I would love to see you go out there and do that.

I couldn't be happier for him. Even the FG attempt that he missed earlier was put where he thought it needed to be.

Did anyone else catch Troy's Remembrance Day message during one of the breaks? It put a bit of a lump in my throat, and reinforced in me that this guy's all heart.

You mustnt have been at the game, because if you had you would have realized the reason he missed at 39 was the wind was whipping in 2 directions at the north endzone. The reason his punts were so low was because of the wind ( 50 gusting to 70 at the time).

Holy Cow Man, that was probably the most intense game I have been at in the last 10 years ? And despite only 22,000, the decibel meter hit 108 on Troys game winner, louder than all 29,000 in Regine could muster.

I honestly didn’t think we could beat the Als back to back let alone 4 times in one season, we couldn’t do it to the Ticats, the Dalai Llama surely had something to do with it :wink:

The best news of all, we escaped without any major injuries. Finally, we get to see both the Bombers and Argos at full strength next week and now all the pressure is on them. The pundits have already written us off, nice to be the underdog for a change this season.

Ummm...actually the reason he missed was the horrible snap...and even still he came close...Troy was outstanding tonight.

LOL a straight on kick from 20 yards sure I bet I'd go 8 for 10 from that spot. And don't give me this crap about pressure the guy's been a pro kicker for 17 years. The only pressure on him was the realization that he's lost all his skills. The only thing he's still good at is punting in windy conditions and there ain't gonna be any wind in TO. If Pikula's healthy I think Berry should let Troy watch the game on tv.

....Sometimes 'underdogs' sneak up and bite you in the 'a$$'...one media guy says T.O's special teams will eat us up.....Paste that one on the wall Doug...heh heh... :wink:

Your a fool, and I lose IQ from reading your posts.

Slap yourself.

His posts are always negative. I am sure he has lots of friends! Problem is they are all depressed though.

[/quote]

Slap yourself.
[/quote]
LOL clearly you've read my posts over and over and over again. But seriously folks if that final drive had stalled at the 35 yard line instead of the 14 do any of you believe Troy would have made that FG?

Slap yourself.
[/quote]
LOL clearly you've read my posts over and over and over again. But seriously folks if that final drive had stalled at the 35 yard line instead of the 14 do any of you believe Troy would have made that FG?
[/quote]
NO.

B.$.

We owe a big "SHOUT OUT" to the Bomber D, the two 4th down stands (one on the goal line) are the only reasons we won this game. It had nothing to do with Troy "The Boy Toy" Westwood who as usual was marginal at best.

B.$.

...i believe a little credit should go to Blink on that field-goal....after all it was his runs up the middle...some usual Roberts finesse ,that put the field-goal try in a sweet spot... :wink: :thup:

i have had it with you guys that are on troys back don't you know that every athalete no matter what the sport goes through a slump i hope he gets the game winning points the same way he did against montreal i am gonna be just as happy for him to win the cup as stegall