Good Game Winnipeg :)... look forward to more!

i dont think marc would make it over bernard either,, which is why imsurprised marc wasnt given more touches last game... regardless i think we will be ok at the rb position

I would just comment, that I really hope your O.Line protects Buck, as I didn't think very much of the Winnipeg QBs. They seem to have the same problem that we have with Quinton Porter. They have decent arms and are really good at running with the ball but they have difficulty reading the field/choosing receivers. Just my thoughts.

....there's no problem with the Bomber o line....Buck runs into trouble by trying to take on defenders head-on....that's his game...HOWEVER I don't see Calvillo, even Ray trying to bowl guys over trying to get an extra couple of yards...Pierce has to learn to protect himself a little better and lengthen his career :wink: ...As far as Jyles and Porter go.....they are adequate back-ups with that 'piece' missing that prevents them from starting....Now watch LaPo do a number on my take and announce Jyles as the no 1 .... :lol: I really do think that Buck has the starters job and when healthy is the best qb. on Bombers roster and better than anyone currently on the cats roster :wink:

i think bucks record speaks for itself.. the guy is a proven winner, and one of the best qbs in the league when healthy.. im not worried about his decision making.. it may take sometime to fully be comfortable with the new receivers and new system, but once he settles in i really expect big things... hopefully he can stay healthy..

Until they get the interior of the oline stabilized, the offense is going to struggle.

Labatte is the only one pulling his weight in there. Khan has been atrocious at centre and another guard is needed.

I thought Morely was doing very well at gaurd, same with Fritz, who has been doing well everywhere…

its to bad about Kahn, he better get back to his former self soon or he may not be on the team for much longer

Heck, they had Fritz playing centre and he looked half decent.

If they move Morley to guard, who plays the other tackle with January out ?

Sure they have some options but they need a couple guys to step up without sacrificing at another position on the line.

You know what, I thought Fritz did alright at Gaurd to man. Im hoping they go with 4 canucks on the line, morely at one tackle and Butler at the other obviously with LaBatte and Fritz at each Gaurd and Kahn at Center… but he has to step it up, much like Bowman does

Thank you for not trolling like some other Cat fans, your comments are appreciated and this is the way a forum should be. Should be a great season for both the Cats and BB’S, both have alot of talent and will have a great rivalry once again. One thing i would like to add is MTL did not look good at all this preseason and i said before that they are due to slide eventually and this may be the year, sorry to the Als fans but that is my thoughts. That would be awesome to see WPG and Ham fighting for #1, that would make for a great change in the East. See you on July 2ND at Canadinns Stadium when the real fun begins.