Good First Step to a 2020 season

One hopes that no CFL team will be allowed to reopen until all teams are allowed by their local public health department to do so. To allow some to open earlier can give an unfair competitive advantage to those teams, IMHO.

2 Likes

“(The CFL) hereby permits the reopening of your fitness facilities for your local players to participate in individual training and receive medical treatment, under the following conditions: (1) THE REOPENING OF YOUR FACILITY IS PERMITTED BY YOUR LOCAL PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES; and (2) Your club implements and complies with a “Return to Train” protocol for your fitness facility, which contains provisions at least as stringent as the provisions of the attached guidance document.”

“(The CFL) hereby permits the reopening of your fitness facilities for your local players to participate in individual training and receive medical treatment, under the following conditions: (1) THE REOPENING OF YOUR FACILITY IS PERMITTED BY YOUR LOCAL PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES; and (2) Your club implements and complies with a “Return to Train” protocol for your fitness facility, which contains provisions at least as stringent as the provisions of the attached guidance document.”

:football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football:

I don't think you quite understand what I was trying to say (or perhaps I did not say well enough). If, as an example, Hamilton was not allowed by Public Health to reopen, would it be okay for the other 8 teams to be allowed to re-open and have their players practice together, or, would that be an unfair disadvantage for Hamilton?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I agree that would be ideal ... and fair

1 Like