Good CFL Halloween costume

A popular Halloween costume this year was to go as Henry Burris. All one had to do was wear the red #1 on his back, grab a diaper, baby's bottle, stick a big pacifier in his mouth and REMOVE ALL OF HIS RINGS from his fingers. And there's Henry Burris to a T!

Nice post tell your mom she is creative!

...wow, talk about soem serious hating....there's a few green meanies around the forum these days...watch your blood pressure rider fans....

please don't lump all of us together. I don't think you are, but just a request.

...no lumping lol, many many of you riders are taking the success of your team this year in great stride....only a few letting it go to their heads...

...but hey, any fan-nation would have the same problem....I am sure if my team had a great year there would be some southern Alberta buttheads coming out of the woodwork to spout off....

....like I said in another thread, I think the fans of Ridernation have waited far too long to celebrate a home playoff game, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!...wish I was there (in a Burris jersey no less!!!)....

hehehe. I will enjoy if they win. I will not enjoy if they lose. Should be a good game though. I hope the Riders get the majority of their injured players back so that no one trots out the injuries excuse.

Wow, this disappointed me...

I thought it was gonna be a blind ref or something...

What do you feel guilty for your fellow rider fan? I would be embarassed.

What other Rider fans do doesn't embarrass me one bit, nor should it...I just don't like how we all get painted with the same brush from time to time on account of a few boneheaded posters.

I don't know that sammyj is a Rider fan. Not that it matters.
And maybe he embarrasses himself, but he has no such ability to affect the entire Rider Nation.

I'll admit, that made me laugh. :lol: Certainly can't tell the playoffs are coming.

Agree this is funny...I guess maybe there are those fans who have taken to copying Burris wearing his "red" or should I say rose color contacts that can't see the humor.

..well, humour is a relative thing...and I do see the humour in this, but I also see the hate too, if you can't then I would suggest removing the angry red contact lenses too....

....personally I think Burris should've held his toungue and let his actions speak louder than words, but he didn't phone me for counsel before this event transpired....

Perhaps he should have you in his “5”?
As for the humour, it is mildly funny. I am reasonably sure Hank would laugh himself–at least publically.
No one but Hank, or maybe his inner circle knows if any of this stuff gets to him.
What I do know, is he better be able to laugh and deal, because the fans in the front rows of section 25 have had a month to gear up for his return in a play-off game…

Heeeeenriiiii…Heeeeeenriiiiiii…

...you're right, he probably would laugh at this and regret saying what he did, but it's too late now....so maybe he just better concentrate on walking the walk now.....