GOLF!?

Where the hell is the game, if its not aired on TSN HD heads are gonna roll!

Relax... the program will be on at the end of the golf match.

Ya the pregame is being delayed b/c of the Ryder Cup… why don’t they throw that on TSN2 :wink:

Probably won’t even have much of a “pregame” show.

I noticed that tsn 2 has the game listed to replay at 1030 pm. that would be nice for those at the game wanting to see the replay if it is blacked out.

Yeah, I checked out that new TSN2 hoping to have the pre-game show… nope. Good thing they came out with that new channel, eh?

This is nasty. I guess this is what happens when the league allows one network A monopoly.

ah cant blame it on that, many many many games were blacked out with the tsn/cbc collabo

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. I tried to login to tsn.ca to watch this game but it says that it is blacked out in my region. The last blacked out game against Edmonton could still be seen on tsn.ca but it looks like the Ticats have closed that loophole. I wonder how many extra fans are at this game due to the blackout. It sure didn’t seem to work last time and didn’t work through the 1980s, 1990s and early part of this decade when attendance was dismal.

True nuff.

Just subsribe to TSN HD, $4 a month for the sports package (for me anyways) and no blackouts!

Cool to see the game being replayed. I may watch it again to see if the Cats play any better and possibly win.

Cool to see the game being replayed. I may watch it again to see if the Cats play any better and possibly win.
LMAO! Here's hoping!
8) Good one !!! This team will not win another game this year. I said that 3 weeks ago, and I stand firm on that prediction still !!!

TSN HD was still blacked out for me…

Saw them shooting a segment with Brian Williams under a tarp in the southeast corner before the game. But watching the recording at home, it looks like whatever they shot got bumped out by golf.