Going for the birthday hat-trick!!

Being as my birthday is this Sunday,heres hoping my streak continues!! 2011-july 22...Ham.39 B.C.31 2012-july-21...Ham.39 Mtl.24. Completing the "hat-trick" would be sweet!!!!! The greenies look strong so far,but won't win them all.Let's knock them out of their 3 game streak,and pull off the first upset of the season!!!! It won't be easy,but doable,last year down by a ton going into the 4th quarter CATS came back to squeak out a 35-34 victory.It ended Sask. 3 game streak and propelled them on a 5 game losing streak...can history repeat itself ??? We'll find out on Sunday....GO CATS GO :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin:

Well if it's your birthday that sparks the win...we can celebrate it every game this year. :wink:

Here's hoping your streak continues. :thup:

I think we have a good chance if Durant doesn't play. If Fantuz is good to go, I think we could definitely put up a good game against them. A win over Sask would do wonders for the defence's confidence.

Happy Birthday to you! And I agree that a Cat win would be great present. Make sure you blow out all the candles, just for extra luck. :wink:

THANX "Brant Ticat"!!!!! don't know about the candle blow out,though,too many candles on the cake!!! :smiley: :slight_smile: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday and really hope the tradition continues!
I just love that the Cats are playing on a Sunday evening, the
backyard is going to be awesome!!
BBQ, Beer and TiCat football...PRICELESS!!