Godfrey on Crack?

Good point, Earl. Maybe he just doesn't understand how many people he alienates from the Blue Jays with his attitude. Maybe he just doesn't care. I bought my boys some gift cards for the Blue Jays for Christmas, but I did it for them, not to show support for Godfrey's position. At 9 and 6, they are too young to care about the politics that matter to you and I. If my boys didn't like going, I wouldn't touch the Jays with a fifty foot pole, and for the same reasons you mention.

"But I'm a pit bull when it comes to chasing sports franchises for the city I grew up in and love, and I will continue to be that pit bull."

I think this is another arguement for banning pitbulls from large cities!

Good point billy. Yeh, he's a pit bull for chasing new sports franchises for "his" city of Toronto, but not a pit bull into getting potential fans like myself that actually would like to support a team the city already has. What great marketing logic the man has, calling himself a dog is actually being overcomplimentary to his intelligence I think. Pure genius there Paul. :lol: