God bless everyone

nope

You're correct, sambo.....as in Hamlet to Gertrude....."get thee to a nunnery".....not exactly a pleasant way to speak to one's mother.....

wasn't Gertrude, jm02, it was his (ex) Girlfriend, Ophelia

Yes yes.....you're correct.....he only implied that his mother was easy.....and it was never actually stated that Hamlet and Ophelia were an item - only implied.....I should have remembered it was Ophelia.....after all, he did call Polonius a fishmonger.....again, not nice.....

.........the apocalypse is upon us.........saskargo is blessing rider fans and KK just corrected jm02 on a classic literature issue......Gabriel's Horn is nigh..........

.....well, to be fair, it's been a few years since I've read Hamlet..... :wink:

Somethings not right, there's been a shift in the forum..
Rough passage ahead...proceed with caution..

.....something is rotten in the state of cfl.ca.....

we are suffering from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune....

I think I need a drunk and some fish.

And if the Riders win the cup, then the moon is in alighnment with Jupiter and Venus

Someone hacked Saskargo account or what ?

God bless you uglyandhasty.
Noone hacked my account.Just saw the light.I also hear little voices in my head.Telling me to be good.
God bless you all.

.........WTF is up with that Sassy..........are you on probation again..........

.....nope, she's being nice.....

she is hindding something, something is going down, I know it.

…she might be hindding something, but that is her own private affair and shouldn’t cause you concern Kanga…

whats a hind of saskargo going for these days..............

Just thought I would say God bless you all.
Have a wonderful say!!!
Go Riders Go!!!!!

Hmmmm, maybe saskargo got into some Whistler weed; hence why she's so mellow. After all, it IS 4/20.