GO Transit Day Pass Deal on Sunday

Chill out dude jesus christ… Some of us wanna know if we can get the deal on the earlier train or not. Reading the GO website, it appears the deal is valid all day on any train (It is a DAY Pass afterall). The 10:04 shown on the website is just stating when the trains start running at every 30 minutes

I think you’re right, and I also think my buddy got the wrong info when he phoned and was told that the deal started at 10:04 out of Aldershot.

i thought the trains on sunday were running only every hr 1004 1104 etc,,,i know on weekdays they go every half

Normally, yes, but with all the events going on Sunday in Toronto they extended the service.

You are right Dogs Fan. Just for people who don't want to negotiate the Go Website here are the train times from Aldershot.

First train departs Aldershot at 7:04AM - Arrives Union Station at 8:10AM
Next train is at 8:04AM - Arriving at 9:10AM
Next train is at 9:04AM - Arriving at 10:10AM
Next train is at 10:04AM - Arriving at 11:10AM
Next train is at 10:34AM - Arriving at 11:40AM
Next train is at 11:04AM - Arriving at 12:10PM
Next train is at 11:34AM - Arriving at 12:40PM

Unfortunately the half price day pass price does not apply if you have to do the connection bus from Hamilton GO - but for those who have to do the bus connection for some reason the connecting busses depart the Hunter Street GO Station 32 minutes before the train departure times. (So for example if you want to catch the 10:04AM train, the bus that connects to that departs Hunter Go Station at 9:32AM.)

Return trains after the game depart Union Station at 4:13PM, 4:43PM, 5:13PM, 5:43PM, 6:13PM, 6:43PM, 7:43PM - and once an hour after that at 43 minutes after the hour until 12:43AM.

Confirmed. Just got off the phone with a GO rep. Special half prices passes are good for ALL day from the 3 Burlington GO train stations, and train stations east of that in Oakville and Mississauga ( this deal does not include the Hamilton GO station)

Also got off the phone with Go Transit, and they said it was no problem to use the pass before 10:04 from Aldershot.

I want to buy mine today. I remember for the vanier cup, we couldn't quickly find parking and the lineup to by the passes were so long that we missed the train we wanted.

does anyone know if I can buy a pass for aldershot at the hunter station? it would just save me a bit of time today. thanks.

Buy your special-priced GO day pass for Sunday at GO stations today!

$20 for a groups, $5 for seniors/children and $10 for adults

Valid for GO Train travel on November 17

Available at GO stations along the following GO lines:

Lakeshore (Aldershot GO to Oshawa GO)
Milton (all stations to Milton GO)
Kitchener (all stations between Georgetown and Union Station)
Barrie (all stations to Allandale Waterfront GO)
Richmond Hill (all stations to Richmond Hill GO)
Stouffville (all stations to Lincolnville GO)

[url=http://gotransit.com/public/en/updates/schedulechanges.aspx#Santa]http://gotransit.com/public/en/updates/ ... aspx#Santa[/url]

Our group is now debating taking the 9:04 train, as I fell with a lot of people think there is a 10:04 start for the deal it will be insanity, and parking may be an issue.

Something to keep in mind, I hope nobody misses out on the parties.

Last year for the Vanier cup, we stood in line for a long time for tickets and parking and missed our train.

Try to buy ahead of time.

Hi guys.

Some of you have mentioned you got your tickets online.
Is the only way to do that through Presto or is there an other option?
Thanks

Yes you can buy them at the Hunter St. station, just tell them you want the ticket for Sunday out of Aldershot. I picked mine up Thursday with no problem.

thanks, to late though. :slight_smile:

i ended up going for a nice early afternoon, saturday drive to aldershot. for those that don’t know, if you park on the south lot, that’s where you catch the train. a lot easier than running through the tunnel.

Remember to get your discount fare bump. Say you're going to see Santa and the football game...lol
Hey we all don't want coal in our stockings do we?...lol