GO TI-CATS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hope Printers and the cats squash the riders like a bunch of green grapes! I'll be cheerin your cats to Victory Saturday! I really dislike teams that win 2 games and think there getting the cup again after 2 starts! come on Cats put them in thier place! You guys play like last week and you should have no problem. GO PRINTERS! GO HAMILTON KICK SUM & WHITE GREEN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Hopefully casey can play in the rain, its going to be slippery for jesse to run.

Jessie can run thru Hell and Back and still make yardage! As long as Printers has a good game It will go fine! GO CATS!

Rain usually favors a running team.

Do you not think your team will win the cup? What is wrong with thinking your team will win the cup and what is wrong with the players thinking that they will win the cup? That is why they play the game.

Think I mentioned this before The riders organization has a better chance of drillin for oil on mosaic field and hittin it! Jed Clampit may have done it but the riders won’t! need another example? KD lang has a better chance of being a playboy centrefold than the riders do of winning the cup again! 1 more? Brittney Spears has a way better chance of being a virgin than the riders winning the cup in 2008!

Wanna hear an even better one?
Riders 3-0
Lions 1-2

Gold!!!!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Riders are 3- 0? Thats as many games as the cats won last year...isnt it?

Wesuk,

Feel free to post all the negative comments you want, but negativity breed negativity.
I see a huge improvement over last year. A rebuild rarely happens in a year let alone 3 games. The boys put on an excellent show, and fought the whole game. That's worth my ticket.
Pessimism is easy, especially the kind that offers zero alternatives.

What's your point? It's losers like you hanging your head about the last 4 years that this team doesn't need around. If you can't see that this isn't last year's team then you haven't been paying attention.

Here's some more bad news for you: we will lose a few more games this year. It's part of a football season. Here's the good news for you: we'll win alot more than three.

keep makin fun of Hamilton there going to make The Riders the joke of the CFL!!!! OOOOOOPS to late!