Go Riders!

Thought I would be the first to post in the Riders category here on the new and improved CFL.ca. Looks like we are in for another great season of CFL football!!!! I can't for it all to kick off.

The Riders will not, win any more then 8 games.

Your entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong. Have fun in Calgary losing all year again.

Riders will win 11 or 12 games this year. Keith and Dominguez all season for the first time. Gonna be a good year.

To use Eskylos favorite saying write this down:

Team leaders in Rushing and Sacks
Keith league leader in Rushes and td's
Jurineack leader in Sacks

where is everyone from the Huddle?

Just waking up young jedi

RIDERS WILL ROCK N ROLL THROUGH THE 05 SEASON GO RIDERS GO!!!

Rider Pride in 05

I have a good feeling about the Green Machine this year. I feel that they will get to at least the western finals, but Greene will have to really prove himself this year in the playoffs! Who knows, maybe they will go all the way.

Go Riders!

Laughable coming from a stamps fan

Riders will be 12-6 and host a playoff game.
Stamps will be 6-12 and out of it early.

:lol:
:D You have to like our chances this year. We have depth at every position, talent at many and a few potential MVP's! Look for the Rider's to dominate in 2005!!!

HOW ABOUT THE RE-SIGNING OF DAVED BENEFIELD TODAY!! IS THERE ANY TEAM THAT CAN TOUCH US? REALLY? AND MOORE IS CLOSE TO SIGNING BACK...WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM TO KEEP EVERYONE THAT IS GOOD ON OUR TEAM...NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP TO THE RIDERS AND I SAY GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAMS THAT TRY CUZ U GOT NO CHANCE!!

ha ha ha ha ha haven't climbed out of the hole yet. No QB NO wins! Rider fans will find out what it is like in the basement. 4 wins my friends that what the riders will have and oh the new whipping boy will be Barrett

Riders are HOT! Will slice through opponents like hot knife through butter. And we’ll all be there.

DBs look solid and competitive with McCalla back and Santino Hall/Davin Bush comning on.

OLB is awesome with Hunt and Mitchell, MLB could be interesting to watch during camp.

DL looks formidable.. watch for both Terrel Jurineack, who was dominant last yeaqr, and his younger brother Tavares who is coming to camp, making things very heated in the preseason.

McCauley retrning to OL eases any losses there,

If one of our up and coming recievers continuen their ascent, we are in good shape catching the ball.

RB and FB are amonthe league's best and McCallum at kicker (despite the Western Final) is a no brainer plus.

Nealon at QB, while not as spectacular as Burris, has evolved into a very efficient signal caller who rarely screws up throwing the ball away and is a master at managing the running game. Crandell may well take a lesson from him in how to ressurect a career and provide us with a VERY underrated 1-2 punch at pivot.

All in all, the Riders should surprise a LOT of people this year. NEVER count out Barret and Shivers. Shivers has the coolest head among the CFl GM's and ALWAYS knows what he is doing.

Any word on Sakou Sanyika? Is he returning to camp this year?

I agree. The riders will surprise alot of people and it will be funny to see what TSN has to say about that. We have a very solid lineup this year and i am liking our chances at the grey cup.
GO RIDERS GO