GO RIDERS GO!! GO RIDERS GO!! GO RIDERS GO!! GO RIDERS GO!!

GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!

Well Said.

As we get closer and closer to the weekend, I become more and more pumped. Should be wild, and yes GO RIDERS GO!

I think it's worth repeating....

I think the Riders have done very well this year in terms of executing properly, and winning games. It is something we haven’t done in a long long long time. Kent Austin has really shaped them up, and layed down the law, and wouldn’t that be cool if we won the cup? All of Regina would go nuts, and Kent Austin… The man who was our QB in 89" took us to the Grey Cup in Toronto, and now as coach may just take us to Toronto again and win the Grey Cup! That would be awesome!!! GO RIDERS!!

So do I. I predict that at about 7 oclock on the 11th I will not be able to speak due to cheering the above.

Actually my forte is just the single long drawn out
RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEERRSSS

I have been told that I am pretty loud, so its pretty effective

My Fav is unique and shared by few....

DAAAA RIDERRRRS

Kel

me thinks we need this repeated today

To those of you who are lucky enough to be at Taylor Field today- make sure you scream loud enough to make up for the physical absence of the thousands of us who are forced to yell only at the TV screen. GO RIDERS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly ridergrrl. But you might hear me from Québec anyways!!

I yelled enough for both of you as I have no voice after being at the game. It was bloody awesome.

Yeah... I didnt have a voice either...lol

The crowd did a great job! They kept showing the DB metre on TV and if there was a roof, you guys would have raised it! It was fun to watch on TV but I sure wish I could have been there. I think my heart stopped momentarily during that last minute onside kick but I never lost faith! Let's beat the Lions in their own cage next! GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the highest the DB meter got up to?

Ive heard from CBC 106db

Time for Round 2 and on to BC

GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!GO RIDERS GO!!

I think you missed one, Dentor—Go RIDERS GO!!!

Heres one for ya...How do you keep 50 Bombers out of your backyard???

Put goal posts in the front yard :slight_smile:

GO RIDERS GO!!!!!

edited - trolling

[/quote]
Time to start cheering. It is Grey Cup Day